Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

My name is Joel I'm 19 years old and I listened to my first Katy Perry song which was Hot n Cold over the radio in my friends car one day and I thought she was hot when I youtubed the song that night

HNC was the first Katy song I heard, but I didn't know who sung it until Teenage Dream came out dead2

My name is Joel I'm 19 years old and I listened to my first Katy Perry song which was Hot n Cold over the radio in my friends car one day and I thought she was hot when I youtubed the song that night

Joel! I always wondered what your name was. 

I was in 7th grade so that was oh god 6 years ago? rip2

yeah the song will be 7 years old this year rip2

I'm from a small town south of Chicago called Palos hills. My mom is from Mexico and my dad is from Virginia so I have a very mixed family which contributes to my "unique" personality rip2

I love Chicago. So cold, though. That's an awesome mix though. 

HNC was the first Katy song I heard, but I didn't know who sung it until Teenage Dream came out dead2

I remeber I didn't like teenage dream the first time I heard it I still have that memory and I remember crying because I didn't like it but It grew on me once I played it more

It's like -10 degrees right now dead2 I like it. I want to move to Las Vegas when I'm older tho cause I fell in love with it on vacation before

Vegas is really tough place to live though. I had a boyfriend that lived in Vegas and I haaaated it. I love Vegas, it's just not a great place to live. 

I went to Chicago for a week in 2012. Still dream about going back. It is my favorite city along with Washington. I am from around New York, but am sick of this city.

I've lived all over California for pretty much my whole life. I lived in the UK for a year, just outside of London, and even then I knew I had to go back to Cali. My hoooome.

Well, I love your personality so mad5

I'm pretty random which attracts ppl and distances ppl away at times but my life's mission is to make as many ppl in the world smile or laugh. Making someone laugh is a feeling that is priceless. It has to be genuine. It's like when your on those roller coaster simulators and they don't feel like the real thing. I love it when I make someone laugh genuinely

Btw I love your kindness and your welcoming attitude.

I've lived all over California for pretty much my whole life. I lived in the UK for a year, just outside of London, and even then I knew I had to go back to Cali. My hoooome.

Omg that's pretty cool tho that you lived in the UK. My mom lived in Manchester for a couple months for university and it's the reason why her English is spoken in an English accent. Did you have a good time?

Omg that's pretty cool tho that you lived in the UK. My mom lived in Manchester for a couple months for university and it's the reason why her English is spoken in an English accent. Did you have a good time?

Ooooh I love Manchester <3 I loved it over there. If I were to ever leave Cali again, I'd probably head back over there for sure.

Single digits most nights and teens during the day. We have gotten a ton of snow too, I love winter but this is too much. Its my last really cold winter, moving away next year

That's how I feel about Chicago. I've only been to NYC twice in my life but they were during the summer but I bet it's probably rougher because your more north.

Where do you want to move?