Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

I'm fine I'm keeping the tears in, for Katy. I'm saving it for my future greet and meet. I will kneel down and off her a ring.  moo1 then snatch her lol1

I cried out most of my tears during the final 2 years in school    moo1        But still have some left    demi1

I can't describe the thing about Taylor here. Ryan has insulted me many times for NO valid reason. Just because I dislike Taylor and have told the truth about her and her actions many times in the BG, he hates me. You don't see Carlos hating on me for the things I've said about Rihanna in the BG. He obviously likes Taylor more than Katy and although there's no problem with that, he has the nerve to come to HERE, TO KATY'S SECTION and brag about Blank Space passing Roar in views, specially with the fact that Katy and Taylor are in a feud right now and Taylor tried to demonize and ruin Katy's image and tried to destroy her by trying to turn the whole industry against her.

LOL WAT???? shock2mad5

kidding moo1 yeah its troo, I dont really care for people bashing on Katy Lana or Rihanna, I just go in if its really necessary and if the user is wrong, if they're stating opinions then fine. Facts>Onios or opinions whatever. lol2

Will be in September    demi1     Moving to England for that, so if you ever feel like visiting, hit me up    bey1

I dont like cold places, I'm very tropical hence why I'm sporting green Katy underneath the palm trees. lol2

but sure when I have the money and time demi1

what courses are u taking? hay1

I dont like cold places, I'm very tropical hence why I'm sporting green Katy underneath the palm trees. lol2

but sure when I have the money and time demi1

what courses are u taking? hay1

I will be waiting   demi1

Biological and Forensic Sciences    brit13     Basically, I'll determine how y'all died    demi1  

I will be waiting   demi1

Biological and Forensic Sciences    brit13     Basically, I'll determine how y'all died    demi1  

oh yeah I forgot dead7 thats really complicated, do you like gore stuff? I like bloody and disturbing images. I may stan the most colorful popstar but I have a curious mind for creepy things. lol2

The Jesusday Cash Cash Remix is slaying me right now    cry7     Been shaking what my momma gave me for the last half hour    iggy1

its like one of those remixes that are as good as the original tracks, I like their piano version of Birthday's instrumental! cry7 and Katy's "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and "Celebrate now!" they really did a good emphasis on that part. cry6 

oh yeah I forgot dead7 thats really complicated, do you like gore stuff? I like bloody and disturbing images. I may stan the most colorful popstar but I have a curious mind for creepy things. lol2

That's basically me    demi1      I do like those kind of things. Went to a couple of autopsies, and liked it    dead7