Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

13 hours ago, Carlos said:

CHRIST, GOF'S MAZE AND GRAVE SCENE, rip3 OOTP'S DA PRIVATE MEETINGS, THE 5 CHAMBERS OF MINISTRY OF MAGIC, THE AMORTENTIA FOUNTAIN rip3 HBP'S PENSIEVE SESSIONS, VOLDY'S PAST, THE FUCKING CAVE rip3 THE ENTIRETY OF DH scream1 WILL THEY SHOW IT ALL? rip3fall3

It's all going to be so amazing!!!! yas2 

16 hours ago, Carlos said:

I cant at the new upcoming HP illustration books. rip3 THE 1ST ONE IS SO GOOD. rip3 If they keep this up, I can't wait for GOF, OOTP, HBP and DH rip3 

LASKJDJAKAKFJD I bought the first one for my sister for Christmas last year and lowkey wanted to keep it for myself ITS SO PRETTY. But it's HUGE. It makes me wonder how they're gonna pull off the rest of them, since all the other books are much longer than the first.

6 hours ago, Bonnie McKee said:

LASKJDJAKAKFJD I bought the first one for my sister for Christmas last year and lowkey wanted to keep it for myself ITS SO PRETTY. But it's HUGE. It makes me wonder how they're gonna pull off the rest of them, since all the other books are much longer than the first.

EXACTLY, I'm mean GOF alone rip3 The Quidditch  World Cup, rip3 The Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, rip3 The Triwizard Tournament! rip3 Hoping Jim Kay illustrates each dragon battle, the movie only had Harry. mad5  THE FUCKINBG YULE BALL rip3 UNDER THE LAKE rip3 The MAZE and the creatures, ESPECIALLY THE SPHYNX! rip3 All creatures were omitted mad5 LASTLY THE GRAVE SCENE shock1 VOLDY, HA REBIRTH shock1 

Not only that, I like the illustrator giveup1 HE'S PERFECT FOR THE JOB giveup1 His illustrations are all obscured and scary before working with HP. PERFECTO

Image result for jim kay

I'm mean look how odd looking Draco is! He said he gave Draco a "triangle" shape head cause it creeps people out and it really does.

15 hours ago, California boy said:

Katy is close to be the first person on Earth with 90 million followers cry2

Hasn't she always been the first person on earth to have any number of followers since becoming the most followed person, though? jj5