Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

Quinn 

Princess Leia and George cry3

Katy should cover Last Christmas. so that I can now have 3 Last Christmas versions: Carly, Ari and KP. She needs to complete this trilogy. Gloria's version sounds so nosey and whiny. eugh.

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

happy late holidays katyanna1

@California boy @Jake @Pageant Material @KP4 IS COMING @Flash @alexander and @Kaulitz.  @Benjirip4

Did y'all blast EDIAH and White Christmas last week? hay1

-

Quinn 

Princess Leia and George cry3

Katy should cover Last Christmas. so that I can now have 3 Last Christmas versions: Carly, Ari and KP. She needs to complete this trilogy.

Hi boo! I hope your holidays were great katyanna1 I def had both songs on my holiday rotation. So much so that multiple family members were like 'is this Katy Perry? Where has she been???' I was like JUST WAIT, THE YEAR OF KATY PERRY IS UPON US!!! alex1 

Carrie and George have both left me feeling so sad brit2 especially Carrie; she was a big inspiration in my life. 

Omg Last Christmas would suit Katy so well shock1 SHE MUST DO IT!! Maybe next Christmas eve1 also lmao I had no idea Gloria covered it! trash1 tbh

Just now, QUINN said:

Hi boo! I hope your holidays were great katyanna1 I def had both songs on my holiday rotation. So much so that multiple family members were like 'is this Katy Perry? Where has she been???' I was like JUST WAIT, THE YEAR OF KATY PERRY IS UPON US!!! alex1 

Carrie and George have both left me feeling so sad brit2 especially Carrie; she was a big inspiration in my life. 

Omg Last Christmas would suit Katy so well shock1 SHE MUST DO IT!! Maybe next Christmas eve1 

Carly made her version a jazzy take and 80s influenced. Ari made it RnB and added a few lines. I want a POP and slightly gospel version for KATY! alex1 

My holidays were great! cry0

CARRIE! ny3 I'm gonna miss her sass and wit! oprah1

And here you thought 2016 was over with the deaths of legends. SHE ENDED WITH A BANG. fall3

I cant believe the world is that thirsty! 1 million in pure sales is guaranteed. shock1cry0ny1

4 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Carly made her version a jazzy take and 80s influenced. Ari made it RnB and added a few lines. I want a POP and slightly gospel version for KATY! alex1 

My holidays were great! cry0

CARRIE! ny3 I'm gonna miss her sass and wit! oprah1

And here you thought 2016 was over with the deaths of legends. SHE ENDED WITH A BANG. fall3

I cant believe the world is that thirsty! 1 million in pure sales is guaranteed. shock1cry0ny1

I love Ari's version cry7 I could totally hear Katy doing it though. It would suit her voice AND the style of music that she does. It'd be cute! alex1 

Omg EVERYONE is thirsty for kp4. She's #1 or #2 on a ton of 'most anticipated' lists. The GP finally caught up with us alex1 time to deliver, katheryn! alex1 

also, I think we have a new cat lurking around xtina2 @KatyPerry

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

I AM SORRY! I WAS TYPING FAST! fall1

Sure you were wendy1 

JK, love you kii1 

But did u overplay EDIAH? wendy3

I've been playing it non stop since October, so yes, I did jj2 

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I love Ari's version cry7 I could totally hear Katy doing it though. It would suit her voice AND the style of music that she does. It'd be cute! alex1 

Omg EVERYONE is thirsty for kp4. She's #1 or #2 on a ton of 'most anticipated' lists. The GP finally caught up with us alex1 time to deliver, katheryn! alex1 

also, I think we have a new cat lurking around xtina2 @KatyPerry

HOPEFULLY! cry0

Oh yes, Gloria covered it. trash1 it sounded nasal af or a dying cat. mad5 Perhaps a Banshee even. Is she part Banshee? idk. an ugle cover tbh. xtina9

If only Katheryn hears us! oprah13 NOW IS THE TIME BBY GIRL, NOW IS THE GODDAMN TIME oprah13

@ HA! @KatyPerry

Just now, Justas said:

Sure you were wendy1 

JK, love you kii1 

I've been playing it non stop since October, so yes, I did jj2 

katyanna1

shock1 I started playing on November! rav3

How was your holidays? Did u celebrated with your cars? ny1 

11 minutes ago, Carlos said:

HOPEFULLY! cry0

Oh yes, Gloria covered it. trash1 it sounded nasal af or a dying cat. mad5 Perhaps a Banshee even. Is she part Banshee? idk. an ugle cover tbh. xtina9

If only Katheryn hears us! oprah13 NOW IS THE TIME BBY GIRL, NOW IS THE GODDAMN TIME oprah13

@ HA! @KatyPerry

Definitely part banshee um3 

hopefully Katy HAS heard us and will reveal part of her plan SOON yas2 we're getting restless alex1 

BTW QUINN GRAPHICS IS ON POINT. <3

Omg thanks cry9 I wanted to post something pretty to the twitter account for new year's!

5 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Definitely part banshee um3 

hopefully Katy HAS heard us and will reveal part of her plan SOON yas2 we're getting restless alex1 

Omg thanks cry9 I wanted to post something pretty to the twitter account for new year's!

Banshee in sheep's clothing! ny1

HOPEFULLY! fall2

grade a graphics rih2

22 minutes ago, Carlos said:

katyanna1

shock1 I started playing on November! rav3

How was your holidays? Did u celebrated with your cars? ny1 

It was good jj2 Yes, I gathered them all in a garage and we exchanged gifts during Xmas and drank premium petrol during NYE jj2