Jump to content
Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

happy late holidays katyanna1 and HNY

9di2yzq4nz6y.gif

@California boy @Jake @Justas @Venus as a Boy @Pageant Material @KP4 IS COMING @Flash @alexander and @Kaulitz.  @Benjirip4

Did y'all blast EDIAH and White Christmas last week? hay1 Cause I DID! cheer1

 

 

-

 

 

Thanks and belated happy new year to all of you <3

No, but I would have been up for a White Christmas jj2 @Pageant Material

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, marykateforpie said:

@QUINN@[email protected]

Can anyone trace this image cry6 rumors are saying its a leaked KP4 photoshoot ew1 but idk if I can believe it with all of the fake pics going around lately. Does this picture look familiar from anywhere at all?

73bcd43966314563834e0097a5927b56.png

Hmmmmmmmmm...

it looks like a digital composite to me, to be honest. Meaning it's not a real photo and someone drew/painted/edited it in photoshop. I can look at it more closely when I'm home later, tho!

@Carlos as the true digital artist here what to you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, marykateforpie said:

@QUINN@[email protected]

Can anyone trace this image cry6 rumors are saying its a leaked KP4 photoshoot ew1 but idk if I can believe it with all of the fake pics going around lately. Does this picture look familiar from anywhere at all?

73bcd43966314563834e0097a5927b56.png

waiT. I knew this looked familiar:

 

dont trust any leaks, yall. kii1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Hmmmmmmmmm...

it looks like a digital composite to me, to be honest. Meaning it's not a real photo and someone drew/painted/edited it in photoshop. I can look at it more closely when I'm home later, tho!

@Carlos as the true digital artist here what to you think?

it's also a digital composite to me, photo manip and such. 

I don't think it will be KP4's cover either. It's too colorful. 

@marykateforpie

 

23 minutes ago, QUINN said:

waiT. I knew this looked familiar:

 

dont trust any leaks, yall. kii1 

there ya go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Carlos said:

happy late holidays katyanna1 and HNY

9di2yzq4nz6y.gif

@California boy @Jake @Justas @Venus as a Boy @Pageant Material @KP4 IS COMING @Flash @alexander @marykateforpie and @Kaulitz.  @Benjirip4

Did y'all blast EDIAH and White Christmas last week? hay1 Cause I DID! cheer1

 

 

-

 

 

Immagine correlata

There is a new katycat from your country on the forum alex1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick question sia2

Back in Dec2014/Jan2015 was Katy quite vocal about her halftime show? Like posting pictures and stuff? Revealing things....Seen leaving/arriving at rehearsals? Any leak maybe? Or she was completely quiet?

I'm asking because I'm so freaking excited for Gaga's show, but her silence is scaring me sia4

I watched Katy's documentary about making the show and I see that there's a lot of preparing and production, but Gaga is so quiet sia4

Help a good sis out sia2

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Just a quick question sia2

Back in Dec2014/Jan2015 was Katy quite vocal about her halftime show? Like posting pictures and stuff? Revealing things....Seen leaving/arriving at rehearsals? Any leak maybe? Or she was completely quiet?

I'm asking because I'm so freaking excited for Gaga's show, but her silence is scaring me sia4

I watched Katy's documentary about making the show and I see that there's a lot of preparing and production, but Gaga is so quiet sia4

Help a good sis out sia2

@QUINN is the person you need for this sia3 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Just a quick question sia2

Back in Dec2014/Jan2015 was Katy quite vocal about her halftime show? Like posting pictures and stuff? Revealing things....Seen leaving/arriving at rehearsals? Any leak maybe? Or she was completely quiet?

I'm asking because I'm so freaking excited for Gaga's show, but her silence is scaring me sia4

I watched Katy's documentary about making the show and I see that there's a lot of preparing and production, but Gaga is so quiet sia4

Help a good sis out sia2

No leaks or deets until about 2 weeks before the show. Katy spilled about one of her special guests (Lenny) in an interview a week or 2 prior, but other than that it was pretty much locked down! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 74.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • California boy

    25907

  • Carlos

    9333

  • QUINN

    6782

  • Tyler Joseph

    4586

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope everyone had a wonderful holidays! I'm missing it here @QUINN @Carlos @Flash @California boy @Justas @Jake @Kaulitz. @fun. @marykateforpie

happy late holidays  and HNY @California boy @Jake @Justas @Venus as a Boy @Pageant Material @KP4 IS COMING @Flash @alexander @marykateforpie and @Kaulitz.  @Benji Did y'all blast EDIAH

No, I will not shut the fuck up. The only person here who needs to shut his mouth is Ryan. He is literally having tantrums just because I say the truth about his main fave on BG. Like, WTF? Am I not a


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×