Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

10 minutes ago, YoungForever said:

wendy4

Now I have to go both with a "glue a wig on your head" billboard AND a "perform Witness in full" one 

Yiiikkes I would strongly advise against the first one! 

Based on how produced the show is, especially the intro with her coming out on the star, I don't see her changing that part of it. 

5 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Yiiikkes I would strongly advise against the first one! 

Based on how produced the show is, especially the intro with her coming out on the star, I don't see her changing that part of it. 

I was just kidding, but still moo1

she could easily do it imo. Just start singing "If I lost it all today" after she screams "I can finally see you"

And then come down and finish the song with some choreo

Of all songs she decides to cut Witness short. She's doing it on purpose I swear. She and her team definitely check/read social media, she knows her fans are obsessed with the song.

It's been very hard to like her lately. 

On 9/23/2017 at 7:14 AM, Katy My Sass Queen said:

I always see this account on twitter retweet these merch items. they're not official. Some KatyCat made them. Are they even allowed to use the photos and logos?

DKaJIK2VoAA3k84.jpg

No but unlike ssssssome artists, Katy doesn't sue her fans for making alternative merch moo1 

11 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

The Witness vinyl has been cancelled. I JUST pre-ordered it from a local record store yesterday and I JUST found it it's been cancelled even the UO one too.

Pretty sure you mean the limited edition ones. Because the standard edition is still available to order on target.com and Amazon. 

14 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

The Witness vinyl has been cancelled. I JUST pre-ordered it from a local record store yesterday and I JUST found it it's been cancelled even the UO one too.

Amazon.de says mine should arrive on Saturday. Well, so did they like 3 months ago wendy4 but I have last hopes I will finally get the vinyl

@Hannah yeees! I love the ending so much and was sure the music video will be like this performance aretha1

3 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

Amazon.de says mine should arrive on Saturday. Well, so did they like 3 months ago wendy4 but I have last hopes I will finally get the vinyl

@Hannah yeees! I love the ending so much and was sure the music video will be like this performance aretha1

Tbh that's when it all started to go downhill. 

Everything after that has been a trainwreck of bad decision after bad decision. 

Except for the Superbowl. That's like the highest point of the career. I remember being so proud that night. And I think I still want to get the same tattoo she got on the finger "XLIX".

21 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

7 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

10 minutes ago, Kuba said:

People keep telling me that I smell great. Indy's impact cry5

Also that vinyl situation is a mess. Hopefully we'll be able to get them soon though!

Yaaaaaas smelly legend!

why is it a mess?? Seems to be working out to me! I thought the release date was always scheduled for the end of this month? 

8 hours ago, QUINN said:

Yaaaaaas smelly legend!

why is it a mess?? Seems to be working out to me! I thought the release date was always scheduled for the end of this month? 

I dunno it seems to have a different release date all the time dead2 Like some of the local record shops I messaged here expected it in late august cry4 But I'd say that it was more of a miscommunication than anything. Bring on the vinyls queen! cry0