Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

24 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

yes I can't wait. Also prepared a T-Shirt which I hope she will notice  cry0 Glamour video screenshot of her watching the I'm Still Breathing cover cry0 I want to sing with her in real liveso much cry0 

What T-shirt? interesting1 I want to see it ny1

3 minutes ago, California boy said:

Nooooooo cry1cry1 You and Katy cry2 and also the new wig brit15

Katy left me Wigless (wigless.mp3) cry1 she said she loved my cover of ISB cry1 and I stanned her Idol performance and gave her my demo tape but forgot to mention it when I talked with her oprah14 she was tired my poor girl, but delivered a fucking show and soon as she performed nothing of the tiredness was there. How is she doing this cry1 Maybe she will go back to black again?

2 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

Katy left me Wigless (wigless.mp3) cry1 she said she loved my cover of ISB cry1 and I stanned her Idol performance and gave her my demo tape but forgot to mention it when I talked with her oprah14 she was tired my poor girl, but delivered a fucking show and soon as she performed nothing of the tiredness was there. How is she doing this cry1 Maybe she will go back to black again?

So Katy has your demo now nat1 Maybe she is gonna produce your music bey1

Katy went to London after the Bologna show to spend time with Orlando...

Does anyone else get weird vibes about him? Like, he's only gone to one WTT show and Katy's always going to him instead of him going to her. I feel like he's gonna become a Russell 2.0 (minus the marriage)

So there I was scrolling through the internet, going about my day, when I notice and make the connection that @AGNTEA was the guy who covered I'm Still Breathing in Katy's reaction video! Omfg I am actually obsessed with your cover and replayed it so many times. I was shocked to see it was a FOTPer! Congrats on not only having your cover seen and meeting her, but being praised by her and inspiring her! wub1

15 hours ago, Divine said:

So there I was scrolling through the internet, going about my day, when I notice and make the connection that @AGNTEA was the guy who covered I'm Still Breathing in Katy's reaction video! Omfg I am actually obsessed with your cover and replayed it so many times. I was shocked to see it was a FOTPer! Congrats on not only having your cover seen and meeting her, but being praised by her and inspiring her! wub1

Oh my god - thank you so much brit15cry0 I'm at University right now, thanks for making it more easy to bear cry0 especially the fact that they took this deep cut from her first album, makes it very hard to believe this happened brit2

On 7/3/2018 at 8:22 AM, California boy said:

It's what she deserves. 

Do y'all think we're gonna be getting KP5 next year AND do you think Katy and Orlando will last? She's gonna be in Australia in a couple weeks for a month and she can't travel back and forth to the UK...