Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

7 hours ago, Domy said:

would be doing better if the katy discord server took off katy3

I'm sorry for being one of the oldest Katycats, but what exactly is a Discord? gaga5

3 hours ago, Tama said:

I still believe that Katy can make another good album. She better commits to the sound direction of Never Really Over or even Small Talk. I...have concluded that Harley's in Hawaii is not that good, while Never Worn White is just a schmaltz.

I will not tolerate this HiH slander! It could've gone places with the right promo (while we're at it, let's drag her promo team). But that's not the reason why I love the song. We would not go into that now, but imo that's one of the better release from last year. 

4 hours ago, Tama said:

I still believe that Katy can make another good album. She better commits to the sound direction of Never Really Over or even Small Talk. I...have concluded that Harley's in Hawaii is not that good, while Never Worn White is just a schmaltz.

witness is her best album and her albums get progressively better so im not sure i understand your belief

33 minutes ago, Pageant Material said:

I'm sorry for being one of the oldest Katycats, but what exactly is a Discord? gaga5

I will not tolerate this HiH slander! It could've gone places with the right promo (while we're at it, let's drag her promo team). But that's not the reason why I love the song. We would not go into that now, but imo that's one of the better release from last year. 

discord is like a messenger app and you can make “servers” in it, for example there is a fotp server, and there is a katy one that’s dead, and these servers have little sections like a forum but it works like instant messaging 

5 minutes ago, Domy said:

witness is her best album and her albums get progressively better so im not sure i understand your belief

I never said that Witness is not a good album. In fact, what I meant is that I believe that Katy can create another album that is good or perhaps even better (lyrically). I don't want her to just make singles, I want another good album. I agree that despite some uneven results, it's her best album so far.

1 hour ago, Tama said:

I never said that Witness is not a good album. In fact, what I meant is that I believe that Katy can create another album that is good or perhaps even better (lyrically). I don't want her to just make singles, I want another good album. I agree that despite some uneven results, it's her best album so far.

yeah a lyrical improvment would be very much welcome but i doubt we will see that unless someone else writes for her katy7 but i also think there is a lot of charm in hearing a clumsy lyric and thinking "yeah this is katy's work"

also your sig.. delete.. dead ass... kylie doesn't have a bad abum, the closest one is her debut kylie2

7 minutes ago, Domy said:

yeah a lyrical improvment would be very much welcome but i doubt we will see that unless someone else writes for her katy7 but i also think there is a lot of charm in hearing a clumsy lyric and thinking "yeah this is katy's work"

also your sig.. delete.. dead ass... kylie doesn't have a bad abum, the closest one is her debut kylie2

Yeah, it doesn't matter to me about how many writers it could take to make a good song though.

Lol I've changed it. I always have complicated feeling for Let's Get to It. Anyway, Enjoy Yourself says hello my name is Kylie and I'm a bad girl.