Jump to content

The Drop Zone

Recommended Posts

On 12/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, California boy said:

#Operation1Billionviews lj1

ugh love the hair, i wish she decides to go back with darker hair color 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, California boy said:

Her best color hair cry6

Bookmark this then moment she decides to go back to darker hairstyle she will have a BIG COMEBACK  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Bookmark this then moment she decides to go back to darker hairstyle she will have a BIG COMEBACK  

 

She deserves it alex1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanna know a fun fact?

 

I know some of you may know this...but in China she's nicknamed "Fruit Sister". (I actually know some Chinese so basically this was a literal translation)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mylifelies said:

Wanna know a fun fact?

 

I know some of you may know this...but in China she's nicknamed "Fruit Sister". (I actually know some Chinese so basically this was a literal translation)

I didn't know! Why tho? ajay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, California boy said:

I didn't know! Why tho? ajay1

Because it's mostly the fact that Katy wears colorful clothes and they compare them to fruits for some reason. jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mylifelies said:

Because it's mostly the fact that Katy wears colorful clothes and they compare them to fruits for some reason. jj2

Good to know! Are you chinese? ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, California boy said:

Good to know! Are you chinese? ny1

I'm American, actually (but I do know some Chinese)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2020 at 10:15 PM, mylifelies said:

Wanna know a fun fact?

 

I know some of you may know this...but in China she's nicknamed "Fruit Sister". (I actually know some Chinese so basically this was a literal translation)

katy1 miss kween katy kween of fruits 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2020 at 11:15 PM, mylifelies said:

Wanna know a fun fact?

 

I know some of you may know this...but in China she's nicknamed "Fruit Sister". (I actually know some Chinese so basically this was a literal translation)

Where did you get these facts? I remember seeing I believe @Sylk few years ago talking about Ariana and Mariah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Where did you get these facts? I remember seeing I believe @Sylk few years ago talking about Ariana and Mariah

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kai  the hot mexican doctor you liked got his medical licence suspended due to lying while getting the covid vaccine and request of many people

 

ari3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 5:23 PM, GlenCoco said:

@Kai  the hot mexican doctor you liked got his medical licence suspended due to lying while getting the covid vaccine and request of many people

 

ari3

Trash ari5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×