Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Have you seen clips of the 2019 tour? Both the Mels are really what make the band, Jerry seemed bored, stiff and confused.

Mel slayyed her Solo part at 4:50

I agree gerry looks odd in this tour

I'm gald i had the chance to see them back in 2007 Jerry had more energy... and Mel B was less annoying 

7 minutes ago, Free Britney said:

Nobody posts threads about her though, Vocal Kween obviously the most relevant.

Chernobyl hasn't had a good song since 2014 that's probably why. 

7 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Have you seen clips of the 2019 tour? Both the Mels are really what make the band, Jerry seemed bored, stiff and confused.

Mel slayyed her Solo part at 4:50

All 4 served energy from 2000's. Geri was the only odd one out, but I don't know her pencil latex skirt prevented her from moving. bey11

Just now, Free Britney said:

All 4 served energy from 2000's. Geri was the only odd one out, but I don't know her pencil latex skirt prevented her from moving. bey11

I agree but i think Mel B was so much high on Coca- cola during that time omg 

Just now, Free Britney said:

I have to go to sleep now sis. Should have spammed 4 hours earlier nicki5 It's 2:30 AM here.

Stop is better <3

All their singles are good

except for mama ew 

GN SIS THANKS for the post count ttyl 

Just now, KimTaeyeon said:

she did i think she had a great voice

ari3

I wouldn't say great, there was potential there, but she was never that great of a singer. Imo in terms of best to worst vocally in the Spice Girls it's easily Mel C > Emma > Mel B > Victoria > Geri. 

1 minute ago, Free Britney said:

Maybe, her movements just seemed very robotic and forced, especially when you compare it to the Mels who's movements are effortless. It's kinda funny that Mel C is the best vocal and the best dancer, you usually don't get that in most groups. 

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

I wouldn't say great, there was potential there, but she was never that great of a singer. Imo in terms of best to worst vocally in the Spice Girls it's easily Mel C > Emma > Mel B > Victoria > Geri. 

Maybe, her movements just seemed very robotic and forced, especially when you compare it to the Mels who's movements are effortless. It's kinda funny that Mel C is the best vocal and the best dancer, you usually don't get that in most groups. 

Ugh i can't with Lebanese C voice not my taste 

Emma > the others  

Just now, Billie Frank said:

LIES.

BOPS BOPS BOPS BOPS.

Stupid love is an ULTIMATE BOP!

at this point i'm gald she took her fillers and her botox out and she starterted to look normal after her post baby face fiasco