Lion's Den

The Drop Zone

8 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Yes. The holidays and all moo1 

I'm still skeptical did those 2 holy words came from her keyboard mashed by her holy fingers? FIRST SINGLE? ny11

I wanna make a thread but I have to be sure it's accurate. 

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I'm still skeptical did those 2 holy words came from her keyboard mashed by her holy fingers? FIRST SINGLE? ny11

I wanna make a thread but I have to be sure it's accurate. 

She def posted it! It's on her Instagram story.  @marykateforpie already made a thread for it moo1 

So guys, as some of you might know, I'm leaving for Paris next week and I'll be there for about 4 months. I hope I will be able to come around now and then to stay in touch with you and ofc our baby girl Katheryn. I know I will most likely not be able to come here too often but I will try my best considering how hard it'll be laughcry1 I just hope I'll do good there laughcry1 It's my main priority. 

1 minute ago, ROAR said:

So guys, as some of you might know, I'm leaving for Paris next week and I'll be there for about 4 months. I hope I will be able to come around now and then to stay in touch with you and ofc our baby girl Katheryn. I know I will most likely not be able to come here too often but I will try my best considering how hard it'll be laughcry1 I just hope I'll do good there laughcry1 It's my main priority. 

get back to us with some Parisian cheese ny1

3 minutes ago, ROAR said:

You're gonna do amazing katyanna1 good luck, and enjoy every moment! I took many weekend trips to Paris when I lived in London and it's an awesome city to get lost in ❤

Just now, QUINN said:

You're gonna do amazing katyanna1 good luck, and enjoy every moment! I took many weekend trips to Paris when I lived in London and it's an awesome city to get lost in ❤

I just hope I'll befriend some other LGBT people so I can go party with them as they tend to me more fun at paties jj3 cry1 Let me get THAT LIFE cry6 

4 minutes ago, ROAR said:

I just hope I'll befriend some other LGBT people so I can go party with them as they tend to me more fun at paties jj3 cry1 Let me get THAT LIFE cry6 

From my experience, Parisians are pretty friendly if you make an effort! Just be open and optimistic and you'll do great ❤

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

any new fish emoji u spotted? I haven't track last month.

@fun.

I don't think so!! Most of the album related stuff has been on insta this month and i haven't seen or heard anything about any fish emojis. 

14 minutes ago, Justas said:

3 threads about Katy in BGs in an hour kii1 

Katy has them all literallly SHOOK kii1 

This happens nearly everytime we get a Katy thread in the popular threads section lately kii1 the other day the entire top 5 recent posts were Katy posts kii1 its gonna be a messy era, we better start spring cleaning around here kii1 

8 minutes ago, QUINN said:

This happens nearly everytime we get a Katy thread in the popular threads section lately kii1 the other day the entire top 5 recent posts were Katy posts kii1 its gonna be a messy era, we better start spring cleaning around here kii1 

If by spring cleaning you mean removing the wigs of all dem haters then yes, we should kii1