Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aion

Madonna World Tour Press Release

Ticketmaster is my second home ny22

Basically what Colin said. If you can get someone else to help, even better. Log them on to your account too, and then you have two shots at getting good seats. Get familiar with the Ticketmaster site before you buy the tickets. Pretend to buy tickets to another random concert so you know what screens you expect to see (just DON'T click "submit order"). The first one will be the page where you select what priced tickets you want and how many you want (if you want a certain section, choose an option, or if not it will give you "best available"), the next one will be a captcha screen (where you have to enter random letters to prove you're human) - when there is a lot of people trying to get tickets at once it might say something like "we've put you in a queue - your wait time is __ minutes". If tickets for the section have sold out, it will say something like "sorry, no matches found". If there's tickets available it will offer you some seats and you can decide if you want to accept them or decline them and search again (there's a clock that shows you how long your tickets have been reserved before they give them to someone else). If you're happy with them, click "next" or something and it will ask what postage option you want, "continue" again and select what card you want to pay with, then "submit order".

Thank you for helping us baby1 I'm so excited yet nervous about buying them online for the first time because I didn't for the Sticky & Sweet Tour. I'm hoping everything will go as planned moo1 Plus I don't think that "Prato A" (which is the Golden Circle I believe) will have enumerated seats, just because they're not seats, am I wrong? rachel4

OMG!!! Im going to the New Orleans show. I want VIP tickets! I cant believe she is doing such small shows in the US like New Orleans, St Louis, and Kansas City.

Oohh, where in Mississippi are you? I see it's your location, and you're talking about going to New Orleans. I'm originally from Mississippi, and still have family there, like my parents and older sister and brother.

Good to see another Mississipian hew stans for this flawless bitch. antm1

Good luck getting good seats, gorl! moo1 Just be on your computer like hours before the tickets go on sale, lol. That's what I did with Kylie and Britney last year. You have to be there the second they go on sale because there's gonna be a mad dash for the best areas. It wasn't hard tho.

Get to know the arena, too, before the tickets go on sale. I saw Britney in New Orleans, and the website for the arena has a neat 3D view thing that shows the different areas and what the view from that area would look like.

Map out the areas you like and what they look like, so when you're offered a random section and seat by Ticketmaster, you know what it would look like.

I'd been saving up for a new HDTV, cause my boyfriend Beau spent a lot on me last year to see Kylie and Britney. I was wanting to give him a neato present this summer when we got like a 3DTV or suyme shyt, which I know he'd like and we could use fa a lawng time.

I don't think he'll like me very much for a day if I put that money towards Madonna, but I really kinda wanna. stuck between a cock and a hard place.

gaga24

I must decide with my "madonna family" where to go cry1 Croatia or no cry1

My American friend is fluent in Croatian, so I'm trying to persuade her to get her ass over to Europe like she did last tour, so we can go to Croatia.

Oohh, where in Mississippi are you? I see it's your location, and you're talking about going to New Orleans. I'm originally from Mississippi, and still have family there, like my parents and older sister and brother.

Good to see another Mississipian hew stans for this flawless bitch. antm1

Good luck getting good seats, gorl! moo1 Just be on your computer like hours before the tickets go on sale, lol. That's what I did with Kylie and Britney last year. You have to be there the second they go on sale because there's gonna be a mad dash for the best areas. It wasn't hard tho.

Get to know the arena, too, before the tickets go on sale. I saw Britney in New Orleans, and the website for the arena has a neat 3D view thing that shows the different areas and what the view from that area would look like.

Map out the areas you like and what they look like, so when you're offered a random section and seat by Ticketmaster, you know what it would look like.

Im live in Hattiesburg, MS. Cant wait for New Orleans show. I wanna try and get front row seats. I went to the arena to see Gaga in April 2011. And Im so jealous of you seeing Kylie!!!! If I had the money, I would have went. I have plenty of money to go to Madonna though from my financial aid refund. I cant see a lot of people rushing super fast for the new orleans show tickets, so maybe I'll have a chance!

Im live in Hattiesburg, MS. Cant wait for New Orleans show. I wanna try and get front row seats. I went to the arena to see Gaga in April 2011. And Im so jealous of you seeing Kylie!!!! If I had the money, I would have went. I have plenty of money to go to Madonna though from my financial aid refund. I cant see a lot of people rushing super fast for the new orleans show tickets, so maybe I'll have a chance!

Hattiesburg. fall1

My mom was from there. My grandparents lived there till they died. I use to go to the mall there whenever we went to visit them.

And yeah, it really depends on the arena. Some are more obviously fast sales, like Los Angeles and NYC and stuff. New Orleans wouldn't sell out as quickly as they would, just because it doesn't have the gay or Madonna fanbase that those places do. But it will sell really well eventually, Britney felt like she had the place 100% packed when I saw her last year there.

and yeah gorl, Madonna charged $2,500 for like the best VIP packages on Sticky & Sweet, and its been said this tour will have similar prices. how are we meant to afford that? cry8

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.