Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ReInventYourself

Girl Gone Wild | 2nd Single | 19 March

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

I couldn't care less if the song bombed. It's Madonna, I mean, does she need a #1? She hasn't really got anything to prove. As long as I like the song, that's all that matters.

I couldn't care less if the song bombed. It's Madonna' date=' I mean, does she need a #1? She hasn't really got anything to prove. As long as I like the song, that's all that matters.[/quote']

And that's the right approach antm1

Expect some "smoking" scenes. Best video ever.

There is a spoken word introduction. Best song on earth.

Filming rapped last night and let's just say you will not be disapointed. Lots of black and white glamour with M holding a cig, plus some bondage chic. U are gonna go crazy over this!

Keep the interview shoot as your point of reference.

The spoken word intro with M smoking her cig is a nod to Vogue and it is indeed everything!

Lots of half naked guys in the video as well!

Some color effects that I can not describe cause I don't want to spoil the mystique and suprise. But TRUST this video will have you bowing at the queen's throne. What a moment...

If this is true, i highly doubt video is going to slay me... Black & white crap, cigars, naked guys... "Erotica" much, eh? :/ This type of a song simply goes only and only with some mindblowing dance moves, colourful discotheques in a futuristic kinda enviroment.

:D

If this is true, i highly doubt video is going to slay me... Black & white crap, cigars, naked guys... "Erotica" much, eh? :/ This type of a song simply goes only and only with some mindblowing dance moves, colourful discotheques in a futuristic kinda enviroment.

We don't even have the song yet rachel4 Don't rush xtina1

Can u repeat that to me?ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.