Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ReInventYourself

Girl Gone Wild | 2nd Single | 19 March

Last week, VEVO revealed a very exciting teaser of the “Girl Gone Wild” video, the second single of Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA. The video has been directed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, the same duo responsible for the MDNA cover.

Mark your calendars, because Madonnarama got some new exciting info!

19 March: Girl Gone Wild will be available for pre-order on iTunes

20 March: Premiere of the “Girl Gone Wild” video in the United States, broadcasted exclusively on E! Entertainment

21 March: Release of the “Girl Gone Wild” video on YouTube

Source

7 days to go cry1

I'm so happy it'll get a real premiere on TV, it'll help the song in the charts cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

I don't think it will chart well anyway sass1 Not here for that.

I don't think it will chart well anyway sass1 Not here for that.

At least it'll chart in the Hot 100. I hope it'll reach the Top 40. That's all I want now that I understood that she will never have a top 10 from this album again.

At least it'll chart in the Hot 100. I hope it'll reach the Top 40. That's all I want now that I understood that she will never have a top 10 from this album again.

It would be nice, but I'm not expecting it to happen :( Especially with the song being released weeks ago.

On Monday MadonnaTribe broke the news about Interscope taking the right way and releasing Madonna's MDNA on vinyl next month.

We said they were going to make collectors happy, and we meant it!

Today we can exclusively report that there is a vinyl release planned for the new single too, but this has to be green-lighted first by the Queen of Pop herself.

If Lady says yes, Girl Gone Wild will come out on vinyl and wait, it will be a picture disc!

+legend+

Hear It Here First: Girl Gone Wild on iTunes on Monday!

MDNABack on March 6 MadonnaTribe was the first to report that Girl Gone Wild was going to be released as the new international digital single outside North America on March 19.

Interscope/Universal Music confirmed the news today: "Girl Gone Wild" will indeed hit the iTunes music stores worldwide (besides North American territories where the single is already out) on Monday.

Also next week, as reported yesterday, the video directed by Mert & Marcus will premiere in the US first (Tuesday 20th) and then will hit the web worldwide the following day.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.