Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Bey stans are so pressed

They're so pressed on twitter right now! Lmfao.

Really Rihanna fans, y'all proud of #1 SINGLES but not one #1 ALBUM!!! LMAO. So proud to be a Beyonce fan.

The thing is with Rihanna is that she changes he look monthly so she has NO opportunity to have an 'iconic' look. (Not that she ever could)

B fans we are fine! A #1 album & singles gets B Grammys. What does just #1 singles get you? A spot on hot 100 for a few days? #nothere4that

LMFAAAOOOOO imagaine if Jay-Z died & Beyonce got left RocNation & Beyonce OWNED Rihanna?!?!....Who'd be laughing then?

Once Rihanna's hair line starts exceeding & her forehead expands -In 5 yrs time she aint gon be cute& she hasn't got the talent to carry on

You know its only 7 yr old lil white girls that buy that Rihwore shit..Kill all the kids..lemme see her sales then.. lol

Rihanna MADE HISTORY SHE'S THE ONLY FEMALE WHO ACCOMPLISHED. 10 #1 singles & NO NUMBER ONE ALBUMS!!!! WOA WHOOOOOO!!!!

2hnqdrn.gif

+death+ +death+ +death+ +death+

They're just mad because Girls won't even get into the top 10.

Beyoncé fans were named the most unintelligent fans of the whole music industry.

They're so fucking idiotic and childish, my god.. that's like saying 'LOMFAO IMAGINE IF BRITNEY DIED AND LEFT ALL HER RECORD SALES TO JAMIE LYNN' :-/

Girls is fucking basic, and this is her downfall.

Beyonce has an iconic look?

+laughcry+

She always looks the same. Her sasha fierce look was a dumbed down GaGa ish.

Beyonce may be more talented but Rihanna has the better music, more interesting persona and bitch is hotter (although thats debatable)

Beyonce has an iconic look?

+laughcry+

She always looks the same. Her sasha fierce look was a dumbed down GaGa ish.

Beyonce may be more talented but Rihanna has the better music, more interesting persona and bitch is hotter (although thats debatable)

Early career Bey was hotter. I'd take Rih now.

:lmfao: Y'all are so pressed.

I'll just sit here and file my nails whilst I countdown until the conversion .

It's Single Ladies ALL OVER AGAIN.

QUEENYONCÉ DONE DID IT AGAIN...WHEN WILL YOUR FLOPFAVES? +legend+

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.