Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MDK1440

I love my new set

Please answer my question or your initial statement remains invalid & insignificant to the rest of the forum and I. :) You said I asked for an opinion. I don't recall doing so, and therefore the opinion you gave means nothing to me. Now please tell me where I did, because I only recall stating that I love my set. Thank you for your cooperation :)

How is my opinion invalid? Because you didn't ask for it? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. I don't care if you're not looking for anyone's opinion. By posting your sig in an individual thread on a forum you're basically ASKING for people to comment on it. Which they did.. The only time you got negative is when you got a response that you weren't looking for! LOL

Lascivious, just shut up. It's much better than your set, and if it was made in Paint, it's fucking impressive because that program is so limited.

Better then my set? Clearly you're delusional. My set is nothing fantastic, granted, but the colours look really good together, it's not over the top and it's just overall cute. That Mortal Kombat inspired shit is tacky as hell and looks like a really cheap 90's design for some half assed video game or something. It's absolutely horrific. Even your set is better just because it has a cute HQ pic. Minus the ugly purple text that doesn't match the set, and the horrid smiley's that don't belong in signatures.

Lascivious sis.

tumblr_ljz1ggjFl61qgptl7o1_500.gif

please take yo opinionated ass and

tumblr_lfjpszYL2d1qzg3v6.gif

because if i ever had to associate with someone like you in real life i'd have to punch you.

tumblr_lh5kn1orjd1qbzy2f.gif

If you'd ever punch me in real life you would end up really hurt. Along with your family because I'd snap and fuck up your house too. Please don't say delusional shit.

Wait, inless you're a girl. Lol then clearly I wouldn't hit you.

If you'd ever punch me in real life you would end up really hurt. Along with your family because I'd snap and fuck up your house too. Please don't say delusional shit.

Wait, inless you're a girl. Lol then clearly I wouldn't hit you.

my family? Bitch my mum would happily kick your fucking ass too.

but still..

tumblr_li41t4mB4j1qavb5c.gif

Gurl shhhh! If his was made in MS Paint, its epic and was probably done in the more recent version of paint. So, where the fuck was your basic ass set made? MS Paint off of Windows 95? +laughcry+ Upgrade that shit bew

"It was probably dine in the more recent version of paint".

LMFAOOOO

Is that supposed to be a good thing? No design that looks remotely anything like it was made from Paint looks good, you fool. What kind of gay are you? How tacky can you get? Can't you tell what's cute and what isn't? My God you people. Your set makes me sick! And I didn't make my set, but just by looking at the work that was put into it and the effects that were used - it was clearly created on Photoshop.

my family? Bitch my mum would happily kick your fucking ass too.

but still..

tumblr_li41t4mB4j1qavb5c.gif

LMFAOOOOO

Stop hiding behind over-used gifs like a moron. If you're going to argue with someone.. Say something. You look foolish. And you're clearly delusional LOL. If I snapped infront of your mom the first thing she would be doing is calling the police and definitely not trying to fight back LOL.

LMFAOOOOO

Stop hiding behind over-used gifs like a moron. If you're going to argue with someone.. Say something. You look foolish. And you're clearly delusional LOL. If I snapped infront of your mom the first thing she would be doing is calling the police and definitely not trying to fight back LOL.

The gifs speak for themselves. I'm clearly delusional? You would snap infront of a woman? What kind of sick human being are you? KI. i CANNOT at you calling me delusional 'i'll fuck your house up' okay papi calm the fuck downe. +laughcry+

The gifs speak for themselves. I'm clearly delusional? You would snap infront of a woman? What kind of sick human being are you? KI. i CANNOT at you calling me delusional 'i'll fuck your house up' okay papi calm the fuck downe. +laughcry+

Bitch are you fucking stupid? Why are you trying to act big on the internet? Saying you'd punch me in real life? You don't even know me you loser. You wouldn't even have the guts to say ANYTHING to my face and if you would, trust me you would be in big trouble you little pussy ass fucking bitch. Bitch I don't give a fuck if your mother is there or the mother fucking pope, if you pissed me off in real life I'd snap infront of whoever the fuck is there because I don't give a SHIT.

Bitch are you fucking stupid? Why are you trying to act big on the internet? Saying you'd punch me in real life? You don't even know me you loser. You wouldn't even have the guts to say ANYTHING to my face and if you would, trust me you would be in big trouble you little pussy ass fucking bitch. Bitch I don't give a fuck if your mother is there or the mother fucking pope, if you pissed me off in real life I'd snap infront of whoever the fuck is there because I don't give a SHIT.

L M F A O.

you mess, enjoy your ban. +laughcry+

L M F A O.

you mess, enjoy your ban. +laughcry+

Why because I owned you?

Can't think of a response?

Then stfu next time. If I'm going to be banned for stating my opinion and responding to negative hate then whatever. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.