Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

Is Judas a rip-off?

Actually they don't sound smilliar enough to make a fuss about but when it comes to Gaga anything could happen!

SO...+laughcry++laughcry++laughcry++laughcry++laughcry++laughcry+

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 16, 2011

New York based Electro Pop Artist Loli Lux is surprised by Lady Gaga’s new single “Judas”. According to Loli Lux the song is basically a duplicate of her own track, “WannaBE” written and produced by Loli Lux and Rob Uncles. The “WannaBE” single was first written back in 2009 and later remixed and released in September 2010 by LoliLand Inc. The “WannaBE” music video has been on MTV rotation and music charts all over Ukraine for the past several months.

Loli Lux comes from the same New York music scene as Lady Gaga and is known from previous tours with Rockstar Tommy Lee and her celebrity DJ status. “I have always crossed paths with Gaga through having mutual friends, it’s not the first time she has borrowed ideas from me. It was previously my DJ trademark to wear military hats but I had to stop that after Gaga started doing the same,” stated Loli Lux on Friday evening in New York.

Loli Lux says she contacted producer RedOne through a mutual acquaintance and forwarded her “WannaBE” music video. What followed the initial positive interest was more of a rude awakening than a pleasant surprise. The RedOne produced single “Judas” debuted using the exact same hook as Loli’s “WannaBE”.

“It’s sad when my work ripped off like that but I have more new and really great unreleased material that I will keep safely guarded for now.”

Loli Lux has recently played events in Asia and visited MTV Europe where she was highlighted and a featured guest. Her previous U.S. TV appearances include an AXE Body Spray commercial and an extra role on HBO’s Entourage. She’s also appeared on E! Entertainment, Fashion TV, LP33TV and most recently Current TV.

About Loli Lux

Loli Lux is a Live performer/Music artist residing in New York City. Her Live performance style has been categorized as Space Disco and Electro Pop and her DJ sets are a groovy and dirty fuse of Dutch House and Stomping Feet Electro Beats. Loli Lux podcast on iTunes has reached around 5,000 Downloads of Mixes per day, Official http://www.Loliland.tv website gets approx. 20,000 daily unique visitors.

Prior to conquering the stage with a microphone she led her career as one of the top female DJ’s in the world. Loli is a different and new kind of entertainer. Her talents do not just end at the turntables. Loli is also a singer, producer and a business owner.

About Loliland Inc.

Loliland Inc was established in 2007 by Loli. Its a Record label, clothing line, related news and events. Loliland has recently released Collaboration headphone line with Aerial7 "LOLILAND TANK" which can be found in the stores such as Urban Outfitters, Amazon and along with others. Loliland records have been known to release new and innovative artists including: AC Slater, Alex Zelenka, MC Jamain & Trash Yourself.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/lolilux/ladygaga/prweb8314629.htm

Everyone copied the first person to make a pop song.. so who cares. There are only a certian amount of styles of song you can do. They need to appreciate music like GaGa does and stop crying about how it's similar.

They all copy each others in ways, so who cares.

Everyone copied the first person to make a pop song.. so who cares. There are only a certian amount of styles of song you can do. They need to appreciate music like GaGa does and stop crying about how it's similar.

They all copy each others in ways, so who cares.

At least she can shut up for once and stop talking about how original she is.

First the Born this way disaster,now this?

And she just frustrated after being asked about the Express Yourself rip-off and now this came out...I JUST CAN'T

It's the beat so.. blame RedOne :)

Well, last time Gaga did an interview, she spoke highly of herself as usual and said that she had co-produced every song on the album.

So fail... +spit+

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.