Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Teenage Wet Dream

Rihanna on Turn Up The Music remix and Chris on Birthday Cake

I love both remixes alot and you know what I've always been forgive and forget ya know. They're artists and this is professional not personal...

but these lyrics are hinting stuff between them and them getting back together. Idk how to fucking react or what I will do if they get back together.

I dunno if I'm cool with this...

It sounds damn great but what kind of message is this sending? It's about fucking as well, such a bad look for Rihanna just when her career was going so damn well.

The wiser public won't be here for this. Just look at how Miranda Lambert and other celebrities reacted to Chris at the Grammys. Why did Rihanna have to re-associate herself with him?

*sigh*

"put a candle on my muhfucking back, baby blow it" moo7moo7moo7

the remix is hot but the severe backlash may overshadow it, and this is definitely career suicide. sha1 this week is going to be fun fun fun fun fun xtina44

I dunno if I'm cool with this...

It sounds damn great but what kind of message is this sending? It's about fucking as well, such a bad look for Rihanna just when her career was going so damn well.

The wiser public won't be here for this. Just look at how Miranda Lambert and other celebrities reacted to Chris at the Grammys. Why did Rihanna have to re-associate herself with him?

*sigh*

Idk what to do if they're back together and i feel so bad for listening to this it's so good GOD IDKKKKK

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.