Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

26BRDgj9K5doXJVS0.gif

S5qcmuy.png

cover100x100.jpeg  51xNej3sKGL._SL500_SS100_.jpg  100px-Sophie_Ellis_Bextor,_Trip_the_Ligh  100px-Sophie_Ellis-Bextor_-_Make_a_Scene  cover100x100.jpeg

cover100x100.jpeg

• Read My Lips [2001] • Shoot From The Hip [2003] • Trip The Light Fantastic [2007] • Make A Scene [2011] • Wanderlust [2014] • Familia [2016]

X74d1on.png

READ MY LIPS: • Take me Home • Murder in the Dancefloor • Get Over You/Move This Mountain • Music Gets the Best of Me

SHOOT FROM THE HIP: • Mixed Up World • I Won't Change You

TRIP THE LIGHT FANTASTIC: • Catch You • Me & My Imagination • Today the Sun's on Us

MAKE A SCENE: • Heartbreak [Make me a Dancer] • Can't Fight this Feeling • Bittersweet • Not Giving Up on Love • Starlight

WANDERLUST: • Young Love • Runaway Daydreamer • Love is a Camera • The Deer & The Wolf

FAMILIA: • Come With Us

6TH ALBUM FAMILIA [Album Trailer | Come With Us]

I LOVE her

all 4 albums are amazing oprah1

I'm going to see her on June 15th in Belgrade, can't wait

Lucky you :flutter:

You have to tell how it was after +tehe3+

I wish she would come here for a festival oprah2

Probably few years, she just got a baby and she started to work on Make a Scene in 2008

she just had a baby popped out, so I think two years at last before the album is out +laughcry+

2001 - Read my Lips

2003 - Shoot From the Hip

2007 - Trip The Light Fantastic

2011 - Make a scene

so probably 2015

what's your favorite Sophie's song/album?

Song: Get Over You, Off & On, Bittersweet, Mixed Up The World, Catch You <3

Album: Make A Scene :)

Song: Get Over You, Catch You, Today the sun's on us, Supersonic, Heartbreak, Starlight etc.

Album: I really don't know, maybe Make a Scene, but TTLF is so creative and i like the sound of it, and RML is so disco and classy, and SFTH is really good but too alternative :tehe: I LOVE The walls keep saying your name from it

Song: Get Over You, Catch You, Today the sun's on us, Supersonic, Heartbreak, Starlight etc.

Album: I really don't know, maybe Make a Scene, but TTLF is so creative and i like the sound of it, and RML is so disco and classy, and SFTH is really good but too alternative :tehe: I LOVE The walls keep saying your name from it

Trying to get people to write here ny7

I have serious have can't fight this feeling on my brain, I love the music video for that song ny12

I have to agree what you said about the albums, but I want to add something on make a scene, I think it sound more grown up than the other albums ;)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.