Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Also this from ATRL:

SEB just did another update and the 2nd batch of songs she did are A Pessimist is Never Disappointed, Bittersweet. LOVE IS A CAMERA (!!!) and MOVE THIS MOUNTAIN (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Current tracklist:

1. A Pessimist is Never Disappointed

2. Groovejet

3. Murder On The Dancefloor

4. Move This Mountain

5. Catch You

6. Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer)

7. Bittersweet

8. Love is a Camera

14 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

lmao i know, she needs to come back with that sound, that's my fave Ellis oprah4

I know, I thought Wanderlust was the only time she would ditch it (so I was a bit mad when Familia happen) lj1 

I need bops lj1 

3 minutes ago, Habits said:

I know, I thought Wanderlust was the only time she would ditch it (so I was a bit mad when Familia happen) lj1 

I need bops lj1 

aahahahahaha i thought the same back then, hopefully she will return to this sound afther ha GHO im praying for another disco/dance album, she is really good at it, and i love ha music so much, and stop bullyng Familia, i low key liked it cry9

6 hours ago, frankgutz said:

aahahahahaha i thought the same back then, hopefully she will return to this sound afther ha GHO im praying for another disco/dance album, she is really good at it, and i love ha music so much, and stop bullyng Familia, i low key liked it cry9

I basically only using Wild Forever & Come With Us dead2 

Yes it is cute, but I prefer her disco/dance music moo1 

1 hour ago, Modern Woman said:

@frankgutz @Habits I'm over her Eurodance era, and I'm already over Hummingbird on first listen ny12 

I'd love for her to do a classic disco album a la Donna Summer or some 70s twist cry7 

I just don't want another Familia or Wanderlust at the moment, I just need her to try something different dead2 

8 hours ago, Habits said:

I basically only using Wild Forever & Come With Us dead2 

Yes it is cute, but I prefer her disco/dance music moo1 

oh, well same but i do listen Crystallise, Hush Little Voices, Death of Love, Here Comes the Rapture & The Saddest Happiness oprah3

Who is your gif, sweaty? nat2 

Now that the important business is seen to, let me give this a spin jj2 

jj2 https://www.instagram.com/dsanta1988/

@frankgutz @Habits I'm over her Eurodance era, and I'm already over Hummingbird on first listen ny12 

I'd love for her to do a classic disco album a la Donna Summer or some 70s twist cry7 

IDK, i just want her to keep it with the electronic, what about some synth 80s inspired music, omg the slayage wig oprah3

27 minutes ago, Habits said:

I just don't want another Familia or Wanderlust at the moment, I just need her to try something different dead2 

That's why she's doing ha Ochestra hits jj2

2 hours ago, frankgutz said:

oh, well same but i do listen Crystallise, Hush Little Voices, Death of Love, Here Comes the Rapture & The Saddest Happiness oprah3

jj2 https://www.instagram.com/dsanta1988/

IDK, i just want her to keep it with the electronic, what about some synth 80s inspired music, omg the slayage wig oprah3

That's why she's doing ha Ochestra hits jj2

Re-enactment of my wig tumbling down the stairs if this came to fruition fall8  Ready for Sophie's E.mo.tion jj2 

3 hours ago, Habits said:

I thought Familia was going to be this exciting South American-infused pop record but it was basically Wanderlust 2.0 jj4 

Here for another Shoot From The Hip yas2 

11 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

I thought Familia was going to be this exciting South American-infused pop record but it was basically Wanderlust 2.0 jj4 

I would love that. SFTH has grown on me lately oprah4 

40 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Re-enactment of my wig tumbling down the stairs if this came to fruition fall8  Ready for Sophie's E.mo.tion jj2 

omg, the slayage, E-MO.TION was sooooo good, just imaging that with Sophie's voice, wig!!! im shaking

38 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

lmao, same jj4

5 minutes ago, Habits said:

so true oprah4 What the fuck were the label & her thinking? lj1 

It truly was a Mixed Up World back in 2003 oprah3 

Making Music, then I Won't Change You, You Get Yours then a final radio-only single IANGANGWIW

2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

omg, the slayage, E-MO.TION was sooooo good, just imaging that with Sophie's voice, wig!!! im shaking

lmao, same jj4

Carly has a very precise way of singing so she kind of is the Canadian Sophie Ellis-Bextor chanteuse jj2 Can you imagine SEB singing Cry? giveup1 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.