Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Habits

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

forgot about her fall1

Sophie Ellis Godtor antm1

She has three children that have ended three latest era's she had.

She had to scrap tours ideas and so on, but she still got albums out :flutter:

and no the show isn't over it's still miss at least one performance fall4

she is music genius and amazing woman

i just can't that she got pregnant everytime she releases new album for the last 10 years

thank you for all the videos in one topic :)

Her music it's just perfect, make a scene it's still my jam after a year oprah1

Me either rih1

I hope she stays out of pregnancy during next era, I need her too tour all over europe fall3

your welcome :flutter:

shock1 So slayed by WHWS shock1 It's such an unexpected choice! She has such passion in her vocal delivery here, and for me it proves that rock/pop is the genre that suits her best.

I want her to do more poprock/electrorock songs like catch you, can't have it all etc. it really suits her well

TTLF drastically grew on me it;s one of my favorite albums ever, I'm so proud to be her fan oprah1

and i want her to release album without babies with all promo but i doubt it, she's now independent artist

I want her to do more poprock/electrorock songs like catch you, can't have it all etc. it really suits her well

TTLF drastically grew on me it;s one of my favorite albums ever, I'm so proud to be her fan oprah1

and i want her to release album without babies with all promo but i doubt it, she's now independent artist

Make A Scene was released by her own label

It did very well in Russia since it hit gold there :flutter:

i know for russia and i'm happy for her but i want her to have top 10 hit again in uk :/

TTLF era started really well, catch you was huge, M&MI would've been bigger if it was released the week it should have

i know for russia and i'm happy for her but i want her to have top 10 hit again in uk :/

TTLF era started really well, catch you was huge, M&MI would've been bigger if it was released the week it should have

she had a top 15 hit with Heartbreak in the single charts and it went number two in the UK dance chart

Can't fight this feeling failed in to the UK single charts, but it went number 1 in the UK dance chart

I think Sophie starts every era very good with a bang and then it's just shade slowly away brit11

Maybe she is hitting that number one spot sometimes in the feature :flutter:

I'm so sad that both MOTD and RML peaked at number 2 for 2 weeks :(

yeah heartbreak was a smash, and all singles from MAS are pretty huge here, everyone knows at least one song

MOTD :flutter: RML :flutter: those are amazing oprah1

If I talk to a friend about her they would go like "Who?" because she isn't much known here :(

At least some people I talked to remember murder on the dancefloor but no other songs :(

her name might not be the big but her songs are ;) i have a lot of friends here who don't know "sophie ellis-bextor" and then again they post not giving up on love or can't fight this feeling on facebook fall1

her name might not be the big but her songs are ;) i have a lot of friends here who don't know "sophie ellis-bextor" and then again they post not giving up on love or can't fight this feeling on facebook fall1

My friends in real life must listen to the song and they don't remember then fall4

I was a huge sophie fan during murder on the dancefloor and get over you and then I forgot about her. Then I found bittersweet and I listened thru all of her albums :flutter:

But Sophie doesn't need all the fame other worldwide artist have, Sophie is unique and beautiful, that's why I love her oprah1

My friends in real life must listen to the song and they don't remember then fall4

I was a huge sophie fan during murder on the dancefloor and get over you and then I forgot about her. Then I found bittersweet and I listened thru all of her albums :flutter:

But Sophie doesn't need all the fame other worldwide artist have, Sophie is unique and beautiful, that's why I love her oprah1

you're totally right, she doesn't need all that fame, success and exposure.

I remember murder and get over you but I totally forgot about her until catch you which i hated for few months because every radio and tv station here played it a lot and i always turned it off after hearing the beginning and one day I saw video for the first time and fell in love with song but than Imagination got released and i forgot about catch you.

and my friend suggested me in december to download Trip and I remembered her oprah1 and since march I got like over 2 300 plays on my last fm oprah1

and I'm so proud to be a fan of her

I didn't find her again until late 2011, and my last fm has over 4000 plays of her :flutter:

I'm pround to be a fan of her, and yeees she doesn't need all the fame to be who she is oprah1

I hope the new album slays me as much that the other albums have :flutter:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.