Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

Our girl slaying Pop Itunes

fall1 She's not even doing anything tho.

Like, is radio upping her spins of past smashes in anticipation of her come-back or something um1?

idk, I hope they are cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> I have no idea if they really started playing her more again, but I guess people are just getting ready for new God$ha oprah1

idk, I hope they are cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> I have no idea if they really started playing her more again, but I guess people are just getting ready for new God$ha oprah1

To think, we could have this album in 3 months cry6

But the dates eliminated in May are:

May 1st is out (Carrie Underwood and B.O.B)

May 7th is out (Chris Brown releasing)

May 22nd is out (John Mayer)

So we'll be getting it on the 15th or the 29th cry1

I say that because you know RCA wants that number 1 and them records to go along with it.

To think, we could have this album in 3 months cry6

But the dates eliminated in May are:

May 1st is out (Carrie Underwood and B.O.B)

May 7th is out (Chris Brown releasing)

May 22nd is out (John Mayer)

So we'll be getting it on the 15th or the 29th cry1

I say that because you know RCA wants that number 1 and them records to go along with it.

Omg, so excited cry1 I hope it'll slay hard oprah1

And I want the first single now rih1

Omg, so excited cry1 I hope it'll slay hard oprah1

And I want the first single now rih1

I know, I think the single will drop near the end or March or Early April. I also think she's going to perform the fuck out of it and unlike Animal + Cannibal, have more than 10 performances for an entire fucking era -____-

I know, I think the single will drop near the end or March or Early April. I also think she's going to perform the fuck out of it and unlike Animal + Cannibal, have more than 10 performances for an entire fucking era -____-

Yeah, I hope they do some real promo for this album. I hate that she could've done even better if she had done more promo in the previous era's kesha2

But if those snippets are from her album, I'm sure it'll do amazing even without promo cry1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.