Headphones

Delta Goodrem

Delta Goodrem (born 9 November 1984) is an Australian singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress. Signed to Sony at the age of 15, Goodrem rose to prominence in 2002, starring in the Australian soap opera Neighbours as Nina Tucker. Goodrem has achieved eight number-one singles and three number-one albums in her home country. As of the late 2000s or early 2010s, she holds the Australian record for the highest-selling album of the last decade and the most number-one singles from a debut album. Her repertoire falls under the pop and adult contemporary styles, and heavily features the piano, which she usually plays barefoot while performing live

Delta+Goodrem+delta.png

She's amazing. All her songs are fantastic, my favourite is "Lost Without You".

Does anyone remember this Hodgkins Chanteuse? She used to slay the living daylights out of me, I used to have queentastic dance routines for Predictable from ha debut album Irrelevant Eyes yas2 

How is there not a thread here for ha?

Dancing With A Broken Heart was also a bop cry3 What happened to her worldwide tbh? She used to slay GB