Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nicole Richie

Animals!

Hey Everyone! I was thinking about how our section is slowing down and I know it will pick up once more info about her music is released and everything! But! I thought we should share ideas on what we could do to get more animals to join! and to get our post counts higher!

tumblr_m0jy6uBvEc1qlj0zbo1_500.gif

I was thinking maybe like a smaller version of a countdown, where we vote on the top 20 ke$ha songs of all the time, then when we get the 20, we can do a weekly vote and see how each song does and what song is popular for that week kind of thing? it sounds more confusing than it should be brit7

but what else could we do?! let's BLOW this place up

Keha-CrazyDance.gif

but seriously lets throw around ideas for something that we can do weekly to get people in this section and posting!

You mean like a new top 20 every week? Sound great tbh antm1 and I wouldn't mind hosting that, I love to do those things :tehe:

We should revive the Ke$ha twitter again too kesha14

And this section would be slaying if they let us spam the picture thread xtina1

i didn't really do a great job with our twitter either sorry , too much fangirling myself oprah2

it's okay! now we have at the top of each thread a button, so you can just tweet the links out! it's much easier in my opinion and i've done it and we have over 40 guests now!

You mean like a new top 20 every week? Sound great tbh antm1 and I wouldn't mind hosting that, I love to do those things :tehe:

We should revive the Ke$ha twitter again too kesha14

And this section would be slaying if they let us spam the picture thread xtina1

Yeah! like a total request live, the songs could change #'s every week or something! i'm trying to get the poll results private and if i can figure out how you should TOTALLY host it! and we do need to revive the ke$ha twitter brit7 ill get on that too and of course if we could spam that thread we'd be all set

Yeah! like a total request live, the songs could change #'s every week or something! i'm trying to get the poll results private and if i can figure out how you should TOTALLY host it! and we do need to revive the ke$ha twitter brit7 ill get on that too and of course if we could spam that thread we'd be all set

Love it kesha1 Hope you find a way to make the results private

I remember the good old days when we could spam the Ke$ha picture thread whenever we wanted lmao. You were on on fire when you were in there :tehe:

Love it kesha1 Hope you find a way to make the results private

I remember the good old days when we could spam the Ke$ha picture thread whenever we wanted lmao. You were on on fire when you were in there :tehe:

I could get 100 posts in under 20 minutes when we spammed that thread antm1 miss those free moments brit7

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.