Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nullll

TTWE should have been a Ke$ha song

Tbh S&M and this (if it goes #1) can't be considered BRIT's #1s. S&M was already huge and adding it Britney helped it make the extra step to #1, and TTWE is still flopping so if it goes #1 now, it's Ke$ha and Nicki who did it, not her.

I completely agree. As soon as I heard Kesha had written TTWE, I wondered why she didn't record it herself.

Yeah yeah, I know she is probably looking for credibility in the industry. But what better way to earn credibility than through recording YOUR OWN SONG? Ridiculous. Hope she gets a number one out of this. Wish they'd taken Britney off the track though, I wanna hear just Kesha.

Tbh S&M and this (if it goes #1) can't be considered BRIT's #1s. S&M was already huge and adding it Britney helped it make the extra step to #1, and TTWE is still flopping so if it goes #1 now, it's Ke$ha and Nicki who did it, not her.

TTWE isn't flopping though. I do believe i is in the top 10 on BB. If it goes number 1 its because of Nicki's verses. Nicki out did all of them on that track...

Britney stans will push it to at least top 5, Nicki's verse will make her stans buy it and it'll attract the Urban listeners putting it at least top 3, Ke$ha stans will push it the extra bit to the top slot at #1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.