1. 1. Junkie stans

• Brit Army - addicted to steroids
    • Lana Stans - addicted to prescription drugs
    • Navy - addicted to pot
    • Little Monsters/ Beyhive - addicted to chemsex drugs
    • Madonna stans - addicted to collagen
    • Xtinct army - Oreo addiction
    • Katycats - addicted to E numbers

Now only 18 days away from the official release, and even less until it is streamed, a leak is almost certainly inevitable, right? Pinpointing when exactly that leak will occur is another matter though.

So when do you think the album will leak? Will it start leaking in parts or as a whole? Will it leak at all? Do you want it to leak? Will it hurt sales, or help?

It will most likely leak between the 16-19. After that they are doing the streaming anyways so it will be out. So I think it will leak a day or so before that. And it could leak right now and I wouldnt care. I dont want madge to be upset but I really dont think it will change peoples opinions. They will either buy it or not buy it. Even if it leaks Im still buying my album day one. We want it now!

I don't think it will leak per se, in the sense that someone who's got a copy uploads it to a file sharing site, but as Mic said, there is a promotion in Italy that gives people access to it on March 20th, so we'll inevitably get it then.

I think it will be impossible not to have it on March 23 because on March 21 there's a promotion in Italy that lets you listen to the whole album, someone will rip it and we will have it for sure, but it won't be a leak ;)