Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mic

Turn Up The Radio | 3rd Single | 5 August

I don't want a fucking remix! I NEED THE FULL SONG NOOW! I hope that they will premiere it on the interview

We will get a preview of the remix but the original track is just a few days away, be strong :)

We will get a preview of the remix but the original track is just a few days away, be strong :)

Thanks gurl i'm trying to do my best and be strong but... cry7 its so hard with those bitches saying LEAK LEAK LEAK ny9 STFU ALREADY I CAN'T HANDLE cry5cry5

If we can judge from the snippet, this is one of the best decisions of the era. It's definitely deserving of a summer smash.

Also the reviews always had great words for this song :D

This cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

My most anticipated song.

I'm actually not that excited for it, tbh. But I do think, out of all the snippets, it could be a hit. And if I could change things, it would've been the lead single. It definitely says "hit" more than GMAYL or GGW. antm1

Ugh, she's so dumb wtf. She needs to release something fresh and different like Gang Bang. Judging by the snippet, this will be another typical generic dance song = another flop? That formula CLEARLY isn't working for her, wtf. She just needs to stop releasing this shit and take a risk. +hurry+

I'm actually not that excited for it, tbh. But I do think, out of all the snippets, it could be a hit. And if I could change things, it would've been the lead single. It definitely says "hit" more than GMAYL or GGW. antm1

I want to hear it in full. If it starts out all ballad-ish and then builds, I could like it more than I did when I heard the initial snippet. I also noticed that she took the key down a bit from that live version we heard from whatsherface a few months ago. On second thought, that original key made it sounds even more like Hello so maybe it's for the best. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

I think this will be bigger than the first two singles, in Europe at least! She just needs to shoot a really good music video for it and all will be fine. :)

Oh and by summer, I hope May ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.