Officer Nasty

Pretty Little Liars

I know there is thread for it down this, but I think this show deserves an official thread so here it is. What did you guys think of the ending of season 2 and about 'A.'

I in all honestly guessed that it was going to be Mona, especially after the Halloween episode it was just a dead give away that she was going to be apart of team A. I still think that Jenna and the guy that used like Hannah has some part of A. We all know the guy does, but obviously Jenna it apart of it to, and I can't believe she is still faking that she is blind and that Maya died! ):

But what I think was the biggest surprise was the ending part where Mona has a visitor, did anyone else notice the red jacket that this "mystery person" was wearing? Something tells me that Alison or Darkboom is still alive!

Thoughts?

Mona isn't A. i think she's an accomplice. A is a team of people i think, so it immediately makes everyone a suspect.

It's confirmed Jenna and Mona are a part of the A team.

I don't think Maya died, i'm sure she's part of the A team as well.

People are claiming the black swan is hannahs mom, but she's deffo younger; i mean look.

Untitled-342.jpg

I know that Mona wasn't A, I meant to say that I knew that she was apart of team A. Like you said there are people that are apart of team A, and Mona, Jenna & Lucas are a apart of it. I think Maya died, or maybe it was Paige? The swan so isn't Hannah's mother like you said in the photo she looks so much younger. Like I said, I think Alison has something to do with this. In the last scene, a person entered wearing a red jacket, looked like the won that Darkboom (Alison) was wearing. I think she is still alive and has something to do with it.

I also think Spenser has something to do with it, in one of the episodes where she was deleting emails, was an order for doughnuts or cakes (whatever they were) the same one that A made Hannah eat so she can get her mother's money back, apparently it was the same order that Hannah was made to eat.

So many questions need to be answered for Season 3.

How did you predict it was Mona?

I really do think that Jenna has to do smth with this all thing, and Mona was just a puppet.

On the other hand there's no proof that Lucas is part of A team.

As day said it could be whole A team, and maybe they had to to smth to get Garrett from jail, if he's part of team,s o they used Mona.

How did you predict it was Mona?

I really do think that Jenna has to do smth with this all thing, and Mona was just a puppet.

On the other hand there's no proof that Lucas is part of A team.

As day said it could be whole A team, and maybe they had to to smth to get Garrett from jail, if he's part of team,s o they used Mona.

I guessed Mona was apart of it because of the Halloween episode that aired. It clearly showed that Lucas and Mona knew each other and considering the fact that they later showed Lucas ringing up a hotline and seeking help about losing something, which happened to be the same time A's phone went, it was pretty obvious that Mona was also involved. The Halloween episode pretty much ruined it to be honest. It showed them all knowing each other and wanting to take down Alison (Jenna included.)

Wether or not that makes sense as to why I knew and predicted that Mona was apart of Team A, I am not sure, but I just knew that she was, after the Halloween Episode.

face wise, there is a similarity with hannah's mom. But there is no way she has that wrinkle free skin. Unless they're doing that on purpose to throw us off.

Didn't they find allison's body though? Maybe she has a twin?

Things are getting good. +music2+

Lucy hale revealed who"A" is in an itnerview with ryan seacrest, but i wouldn't dare check it out.

face wise, there is a similarity with hannah's mom. But there is no way she has that wrinkle free skin. Unless they're doing that on purpose to throw us off.

Didn't they find allison's body though? Maybe she has a twin?

Things are getting good. +music2+

Lucy hale revealed who"A" is in an itnerview with ryan seacrest, but i wouldn't dare check it out.

They did find a body, but who to say that it was Alison's body? And omg she did? I so want to check out the interview, but then I don't! :P

They did find a body, but who to say that it was Alison's body? And omg she did? I so want to check out the interview, but then I don't! :P

When they found the body was it a corpse (skeleton etc) or did it show her face? They didn't really go through details on that one, but if it was just a corpse then you're right. Allison could be alive ;_; is season 3 the final season?

I thought the whole Pyscho homage they did was pretty cheesey and poorly done. That out of the way I love the show but they didn't reveal A-. Mona is just a piece of a much larger puzzle.The end of the episode told us as much. I want to know why she really did it though. The whole "ya'll stole Hannah" shit just sounds stupid, either she's lying or it's really bad writing. I'm thinking the first.

A- is a team of people, Mona, I'm almost positive, wasn't the "figure in black" everyone kept seeing. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking the height and build was off.

As for Spencer, Jenna and that group I think they know things but aren't directly connected to A-, but they're more clued in.

Also for Mona, aside from the Halloween edition, she was threatened multiple times by A- and nothing happened. That was a red flag if nothing else. I just wish they would've revealed more than just Mona, which was a bit anti-climatic. I'm also not buying that Mona just threatened that therapist and she fled the town and didn't tell anyone what happened.

When they found the body was it a corpse (skeleton etc) or did it show her face? They didn't really go through details on that one, but if it was just a corpse then you're right. Allison could be alive ;_; is season 3 the final season?

They never showed anything from the body, other then the police wheeling a stretcher which had a "body" on it. I still think at the end, Alison as Darkboom is going to come back.

I thought the whole Pyscho homage they did was pretty cheesey and poorly done. That out of the way I love the show but they didn't reveal A-. Mona is just a piece of a much larger puzzle.The end of the episode told us as much. I want to know why she really did it though. The whole "ya'll stole Hannah" shit just sounds stupid, either she's lying or it's really bad writing. I'm thinking the first.

A- is a team of people, Mona, I'm almost positive, wasn't the "figure in black" everyone kept seeing. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking the height and build was off.

As for Spencer, Jenna and that group I think they know things but aren't directly connected to A-, but they're more clued in.

Also for Mona, aside from the Halloween edition, she was threatened multiple times by A- and nothing happened. That was a red flag if nothing else. I just wish they would've revealed more than just Mona, which was a bit anti-climatic. I'm also not buying that Mona just threatened that therapist and she fled the town and didn't tell anyone what happened.

I agree, we all know that Mona was and is apart of team, and we all know that A is a team, Mona even said so when she had Spenser in the car.

This tv show is amaaing, huge mistery. A is a team, and I got it ro shure, since Mona said it to Spencer.

Melissa escaping party made me feel like she has smth to hide, and also I have no idea who was the person that Jenna talked to.

I don't want 3rd season to be final, and they remind me of Desperate Housewives, but teenage version.

I'm having my username changed to go with PLL but I don't know who to ask.

Brittany DiLaurentis

You can change it in the makret, but you need more credits, or just ask some administrators, and they'll do it.

You can change it in the makret, but you need more credits, or just ask some administrators, and they'll do it.

Well everytime I post no credits are being added and I'm saving them for a different username color. I hate this blue but I love the premium. fall1