ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen

16 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

Not a fan of dresses that stare back at you in a very creepy way!

There, I just gave you your 13,000th rep ny1

She's performing in Toronto on Saturday, so it only makes sense that she is now officially booked as a presenter for MMVA on Sunday:

TORONTO, June 12, 2017 /CNW/ - Yasss! THE 2017 IHEARTRADIO MUCH MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS has reached the boiling point as Much and iHeartRadio Canada confirm its final roster of stellar presenters for this Sunday's live broadcastat 9 p.m. ETon Much, CTV, VRAK, Much.com, and the iHeartRadio app.The lineup includes appearances by Carly Rae Jepsen, David Mazouz, Dove Cameron, Jus Reign, Kat Graham, Lights, Massari, Scott Helman, Serena Ryder, Shawn Hook, Shenae Grimes-Beech, Tatiana Maslany, Torrance Coombs, Tyler Oakley, and Tyler Shaw.

The latest influx of stars join previously announced performers Arkells, Camila Cabello, DNCE, Iggy Azalea, Imagine Dragons, Jazz Cartier, Julia Michaels, Lorde, Niall Horan, and Post Malone, and presenters 4YallEntertainment, Bea Miller, Brandon Flynn, Hedley, Keke Palmer, KJ Apa, Lilly Singh, Martha Hunt, Nikki Bella, and Shay Mitchell. 

Hosted by Alessia Cara and Joe Jonas, alongside co-hosts Liz Trinnear and Tyrone Edwards, the iconic awards show simulcasts live in 4K on Sunday, June 18 at 9 p.m. ET.

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Carlageddon is coming. Hold onto your dusty and cheap lace-fronts for dear life, because it's going to be a bumpy ride for your untalented flop faves from now on in this business. ny1

whit1

5 hours ago, Mandy Candy said:

Do we have any hints at a projected album release date yet? Is Cut to the Feeling the first official single now?

"Cut To The Feeling" is a promo single for the movie Leap! - to be released in 8 weeks in the US. It was originally planned to be on "Side B" but was instead given to the Producers of Leap! (also known as Ballerina).

In a recent phone interview she gave while on vacation in Italy, she stated that she is still working on the album. Also, the name of the album is not "Spread Love".

Personally, I think she's done the album, but she is just waiting for Interscope to slot her release in. Wikipedia had a date of release as Sept 29, but that has since been removed. Interscope is barely promoting CTTF. They have not even sent it to radio in the US. I don't think they want it to be a hit as they want to release something new by Carly - but having it out there will benefit Carly when it comes to The Academy Award nominations in January. 

7 hours ago, ajp said:

"Cut To The Feeling" is a promo single for the movie Leap! - to be released in 8 weeks in the US. It was originally planned to be on "Side B" but was instead given to the Producers of Leap! (also known as Ballerina).

In a recent phone interview she gave while on vacation in Italy, she stated that she is still working on the album. Also, the name of the album is not "Spread Love".

Personally, I think she's done the album, but she is just waiting for Interscope to slot her release in. Wikipedia had a date of release as Sept 29, but that has since been removed. Interscope is barely promoting CTTF. They have not even sent it to radio in the US. I don't think they want it to be a hit as they want to release something new by Carly - but having it out there will benefit Carly when it comes to The Academy Award nominations in January. 

Thank you so much very informative! I cannot wait for new single/album hoping it comes out this year!