ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen

Just got back from tonight’s concert and I had a blast. She is such a great entertainer and has a wonderful playful stage presence. She had replaced All That with Real Love in the encore which was an added improvement cause the audience was so into it. Gimme Love was the only dud song. It was almost like the fans have moved on to Dedicated and they weren’t here for it. Party For One was a huge hit! Who knew that the fans would love it so much but it was such a great song LIVE. Great show, Great audience! burn1

@Hermione @Dennis Reynolds

29 minutes ago, ajp said:

Just got back from tonight’s concert and I had a blast. She is such a great entertainer and has a wonderful playful stage presence. She had replaced All That with Real Love in the encore which was an added improvement cause the audience was so into it. Gimme Love was the only dud song. It was almost like the fans have moved on to Dedicated and they weren’t here for it. Party For One was a huge hit! Who knew that the fans would love it so much but it was such a great song LIVE. Great show, Great audience! burn1

@Hermione @Dennis Reynolds

Omg yay! And that's interesting, people liked Gimmie Love here. Real Love might be my favorite song on Dedicated, so I was happy she added it to the encore at my show too. 

I liked Party For One from the very beginning. It's a message I needed to hear at the time and it gave us one of her best videos.

14 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Omg yay! And that's interesting, people liked Gimmie Love here. Real Love might be my favorite song on Dedicated, so I was happy she added it to the encore at my show too. 

I liked Party For One from the very beginning. It's a message I needed to hear at the time and it gave us one of her best videos.

Everyone should see her alex1

It was such a great show cry0

5 minutes ago, ajp said:

@Dennis Reynolds

Recognize this?

EFvLJDwWkAAt_Nn?format=jpg&name=large

Which one is you? sia1

Oh boy rip3 I'm the guy on the upper far right in the turquoise shirt. There were three photos, one that I'm not in at all for some reason, that one you uploaded where I look like I'm trying to swallow my own tongue, and then this one where I'm not making such a weird face:

fHNp2du.jpg