ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen

2 hours ago, idrk said:

were gonna have nothing from this session outside this photosia2

ikr fall9

Joking aside, I wonder who she was working with in NYC? nat1

It’s not Jack’s studio - so we can count him out. bey7

1 hour ago, idrk said:

just found out this exists so for dedicated outtakes we have this love isn't crazy and middle of the night (still a fave)

I prefer Middle of The Night, as I hate the beat to This Love isn’t Crazy. Final mixing may change all of that but it would be nice to have a few songs like this  on Dedicated Side B - she seems excited enough about them at the time to Instagram them, so that says a lot. rav3

Sad news. SB Projects Executive, has passed away from his battle with Cancer rip1

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1677346081.jpeg

ALEX BERDOFF, 
1988-2019

It is with heavy hearts we report the passing of Alex Berdoff, VP Marketing at Scooter Braun’s SB Projects. The well-liked exec, who had been diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma, was 31. 

“There aren’t words and this isn’t right,” Braun shared. “We lost a great guy way too soon. I’m grateful for the time we spent and your loyalty to our company and to our friendship. Sending our prayers to his loved ones. Rest In Peace my friend.” 

Berdoff was an instrumental force behind strategic marketing campaigns that aided the careers of Martin Garrix, Carly Rae Jepsen, Karlie Kloss, EDEN, The Knocks and many others. Throughout his 6+ years at SB, he spearheaded non-profit and social good initiatives for almost everything he worked on. 

While at Tufts University, the Greenwich, CT native was an active member of the E-Men—a highly competitive college ultimate frisbee club founded in 1972. He also played in a funk rock band, Every Flavor Weather Machine. 

Berdoff is survived by his wife Faye, mother Claire, father Russell and siblings MatthewElizabeth and David.

7 minutes ago, idrk said:

Did kiss have any leaks other than hey boy 

None, according to my list bey7

The Curiosity Album was suppose to drop in Canada February 2012. When it was shortened to an EP, she went back into the studio to record Kiss with all new Producers and the last track recorded for the album was Tonight I’m Getting Over You In August 2012. So, I would bet there are very few unreleased tracks to leak during that 6 month Kiss recording session - cause she was travelling the world promoting CMM and Good Time to even get into a studio to record. 

On 11/16/2019 at 1:08 PM, idrk said:

kiss had like 15 b-sides thojj4 dedicated had 0 and it took her 800 years as opposed to 6 monthsari10

Some Kiss recordings may be attributed to Curiosity but yes...Interscope’s A&R team set-up recording sessions and most songs recorded were used. Max Martin was last and once that song was done, the album was announced.

The b-sides of Dedicated are coming alex1