ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen

According to HDD, they have the album as being called Curiosity, and having a tough release day of Sept 18th. um2

09.18.12 CARLY RAE JEPSEN CURIOSITY SCOOLBOY/INTERSCOPE DEBUT

09.18.12 CHER LLOYD STICKS & STONES SYCO/EPIC DEBUT

09.18.12 EASTON CORBIN ALL OVER THE ROAD MERCURY NASHVILLE

09.18.12 KILLERS BATTLE BORN ISLAND/IDJ

09.18.12 MICHAEL JACKSON BAD - 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION LEGACY

09.18.12 NELLY FURTADO THE SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE GEFFEN

09.18.12 NE-YO R.E.D. DEF JAM/IDJ

09.18.12 P!NK TRUTH ABOUT LOVE RCA

how stupid fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> why dont they just bump it to the 11th madonna5

According to HDD, they have the album as being called Curiosity, and having a tough release day of Sept 18th. um2

09.18.12 CARLY RAE JEPSEN CURIOSITY SCHOOLBOY/INTERSCOPE DEBUT

09.18.12 CHER LLOYD STICKS & STONES SYCO/EPIC DEBUT

09.18.12 EASTON CORBIN ALL OVER THE ROAD MERCURY NASHVILLE

09.18.12 KILLERS BATTLE BORN ISLAND/IDJ

09.18.12 MICHAEL JACKSON BAD - 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION LEGACY

09.18.12 NELLY FURTADO THE SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE GEFFEN

09.18.12 NE-YO R.E.D. DEF JAM/IDJ

09.18.12 P!NK TRUTH ABOUT LOVE RCA

Her only real competition that week is MJ and P!nk.

It's gonna be tough luck for Cher really, considering most of the others have either a bigger name or a bigger single.

I had to edit the title. Just did a search online for that date, and Amazon has the album title being, Kiss, not Curiosity. Sorry y'all. http://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Carly-Rae-Jepsen/dp/B008OTTRXU/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1343352740&sr=1-1&keywords=carly+rae+jepsen

The release date stays the same - Sept 18th.

Edited by ajp

k wtf moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

Sept 18th moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

did she not think about P!nk releasing her album then, and it being in the top 10 on US Itunes on pre-orders in July moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

like really moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

not to mention, that means I have 3 albums to buy (if its the same UK date) on the 17th, P!nk, Nelly and Carly moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

The album is coming out just in the nick of time, too. She goes on tour 2 weeks after it drops. I don't think they care what release date it has, as long as, it comes out.

I think Interscope has changed the release date of Nelly Furtado's TSI, at least in the US to Sept 11th, so that should be good for Nelly. (I did find it odd that both label mates had albums out on the same date. They often don't do that.)

well, I can't see carly pulling in massive numbers, she seems way more as a singles artist to me. I think with BM becoming a good sized hit, and with some promo, Pink can nab #1 with 200K sold.

yeah I'm agreed maisy

I don't really think P!nk is going to have competition, especially with the top 10 on pre-orders lol. P!nk is getting her first #1 album and that's a fact sass1

I don't disagree. Pink will dominate album sales, especially in Australia. Carly Rae will do just fine. The only thing that may play in her favour is the price point of the album. If Interscope "gagas" it (ahem, discounts)...it could beat Pink in the US. um1

I don't disagree. Pink will dominate album sales, especially in Australia. Carly Rae will do just fine. The only thing that may play in her favour is the price point of the album. If Interscope "gagas" it (ahem, discounts)...it could beat Pink in the US. um1

that will never happen tbh. P!nk was at like #7 last week (July) with pre-orders on her album on Itunes (in the US) when it's not details to come out till September.

I think P!nk definitely has the #1 spot

but Cher Lloyd and Carly are gonna be competing for #2 (I want Nelly to be a contender too, but sadly she won't) and Adele of course fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

that will never happen tbh. P!nk was at like #7 last week (July) with pre-orders on her album on Itunes (in the US) when it's not details to come out till September.

I think P!nk definitely has the #1 spot

but Cher Lloyd and Carly are gonna be competing for #2 (I want Nelly to be a contender too, but sadly she won't) and Adele of course fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Lol Cher Lloyd will not come near top 3 of BB 200

Lol Cher Lloyd will not come near top 3 of BB 200

She needs to come out with a new single not previously released in the US so she can get a proper smash cry1 people here still need to discover her, but yeah, if she doesn't do this then her album will probs flop. fall4