ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen

It's good, even though the blue background looks quite a bit better :tehe:

What I don't like is that she actually looks her age in that picture, I mean I know you're 26 and all Carly, but there is no need to make it show.. I want you to be 16 in my mind forever gaga36

The Japanese Version Deluxe will have a DVD Bonus.

So that makes 3 versions available - the Standard 1 CD (blue cover), the Deluxe 1 CD (pink cover) and the Special Edition Deluxe 1 CD and 1 DVD (pink cover).

From HMV Japan:

2ir52sz.png

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20621748,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Love is more than a maybe for Carly Rae Jepsen and Matthew Koma.

The "Call Me Maybe" singer, 26, has said she's been in a relationship for more than a year, but failed to name her boyfriend. Sources reveal to PEOPLE her mystery man is musician Matthew Koma.

"He introduced her as his girlfriend," a source told PEOPLE. "He seemed really excited about it, and she was smiling from ear to ear by his side during the introduction. He seems like a really nice and personable guy."

The couple was also spotted holding hands in the lobby by a party guest at the GetGlue HD Launch Party at the Standard, East Village in New York City.

Later, Jepsen's parents joined the singer and Koma for dinner at The Stanton Social.

"Many people recognized Carly and she posed for pictures with fans," an onlooker at the Lower East Side eatery says.

Jepsen gushed to PEOPLE about her beau in May, but did not address him by name. "He makes me laugh every day and not always on purpose, but he's my guy," she said. "He's been really amazing and very supportive."

While Koma is featured on the electronic dance hit, "Spectrum" by Zedd, rock 'n' roll dominates on his debut EP, Parachute. He also has worked on a track for Carly Rae's upcoming album, Kiss.

The Japanese Version Deluxe will have a DVD Bonus.

So that makes 3 versions available - the Standard 1 CD (blue cover), the Deluxe 1 CD (pink cover) and the Special Edition Deluxe 1 CD and 1 DVD (pink cover).

From HMV Japan:

2ir52sz.png

so the blue is the standard and the pink, the deluxe um1

oh um1. I kinda wanted the deluxe, but the blue cover >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> um1

eSXbz.jpg

deluxe tracks

no Talk To Me +bummer+

also ft. Justin Bieber um2. (will be skipping that track tbh katy4).

Guitar String / Wedding Ring xtina21 - the slash intrigues me on this one xtina21

overall, besides the Bieber collab and TTM not being there, it looks good. It's good they included Curiosity antm1. but why not TTM, it was only a 2nd b-side in some countries, what about the unfortunate countries which don't have that flawless song :(. They also should've included Picture and Just a Step Away tbh (since they were only released in Canada rih1)

no Talk To Me +bummer+

also ft. Justin Bieber um2. (will be skipping that track tbh katy4).

Guitar String / Wedding Ring xtina21 - the slash intrigues me on this one xtina21

overall, besides the Bieber collab and TTM not being there, it looks good. It's good they included Curiosity antm1. but why not TTM, it was only a 2nd b-side in some countries, what about the unfortunate countries which don't have that flawless song :(. They also should've included Picture and Just a Step Away tbh (since they were only released in Canada rih1)

an album with new songs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> album with songs we already heard, and you will deal.

an album with new songs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> album with songs we already heard' date=' and you will deal.[/quote']

true, but they included Curiosity. It wasn't released outside Canada. Talk to Me is so flawless and is far better than Curiosity. It should have been on the album (the UK got it with the CMM EP, but I don't know which other countries got it).

But, in saying that, I am impressed with the look of the tracklist maisy

true, but they included Curiosity. It wasn't released outside Canada. Talk to Me is so flawless and is far better than Curiosity. It should have been on the album (the UK got it with the CMM EP, but I don't know which other countries got it).

But, in saying that, I am impressed with the look of the tracklist maisy

Curiosity is getting radio treatment tho in the US. It's the 3rd single after Good Time.

I dun understand the problem. If people want the song, they'll download it. Like you, if you wanna make ur own little album with ur own tracklist, do it. I'm not judging the tracklist until I see the producers.

Edited by 京した 。