ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen

1 hour ago, TMCSC said:

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/26/21266663/carly-rae-jepsen-dedicated-side-b-switched-on-pop

We could get another album if she releases it yas2

I wonder why she didn't made Dedicated a double disc album from the beginning.

she is being very cryptic...could she be releasing a Side C? That would throw off all the other pop girlies. yas1

Having worked at a record label, I know why a double CD never work....especially now in the streaming age where people prefer 10 track projects because of shortened attention spans. There are other reasons to cost, too...

1 hour ago, ajp said:

she is being very cryptic...could she be releasing a Side C? That would throw off all the other pop girlies. yas1

Having worked at a record label, I know why a double CD never work....especially now in the streaming age where people prefer 10 track projects because of shortened attention spans. There are other reasons to cost, too...

Yes but Miranda did it in 2016 and it did not hurt her at all.

11 minutes ago, TMCSC said:

Yes but Miranda did it in 2016 and it did not hurt her at all.

Miranda is one of the biggest selling female country artists whose fans buy her CDs. There is a cost/benefit for her label. This was her 7th album and she probably had a lot of pull at Sony Nashville for its release...but not every artist can pull it off, now.

Streaming has killed the long play album. It’s even killed the length of songs. I think the way CRJ is doing it really helps solidify her as a prolific artist - and keeps her name in the press and draws interest in past projects without the public thinking she’s overexposed. 

1 hour ago, ajp said:

Miranda is one of the biggest selling female country artists whose fans buy her CDs. There is a cost/benefit for her label. This was her 7th album and she probably had a lot of pull at Sony Nashville for its release...but not every artist can pull it off, now.

Streaming has killed the long play album. It’s even killed the length of songs. I think the way CRJ is doing it really helps solidify her as a prolific artist - and keeps her name in the press and draws interest in past projects without the public thinking she’s overexposed. 

Yes, if it becomes a thing we are so blessed in the future. yas2

#TheShowMustBePaused

Carly is being harassed on Social Media and it needs to stop. She posted this on Instagram and almost instantly got bombarded with negative comments from SJWs for not speaking up sooner. So, they disabled the comments (which deleted them) which made them even more rabid. Apparently she has had a tough few weeks...not sure if this was COVID-19 related but she lost a member of her family. I feel bad for her. She doesn’t deserve this. 

EZgcRlyWkAA6sQs?format=jpg&name=medium
1 hour ago, TMCSC said:

I feel sad for her that she lost a family member. 

Me too. I think it may have been her grandmother cause she was ill a few months, ago brit2 
It also must be hard for her cause she can’t fly up to Canada to be with her family.

EalsRnlXsAAgQLW?format=jpg&name=large

KISS Album at 2x Platinum must be all streaming cause I think it only sold 350k in physical/digital sales.

Nice to see EMOTION get to Gold Status after 5 years. alex1

Well, this is interesting nat1

A second Festival booked for next summer. 2021 was supposed to be a break year for her, but she is obviously booking events. Is she releasing something next summer? nat1

EcZWRkcXQAEE_Ax?format=jpg&name=large

3 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I saw this yesterday on Reddit and it was amazing. Her Tour Story was hilarious dead2 

I low-key laughed a bit.