ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen

2 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  

1) In the lyrics of Fever ''three words to say that meant a lot to me''. 3 words that she implied are ''I love you'' right?

2) Are you going to Seattle to attend her album signing event?

1) correct bey7

2) no. It’s too far away and then have to get back to Vancouver for her show. Now, if I went to see her at the Seattle shows, I would go. 

12 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

you are seeing her family in the flesh at the Vancouver show! she said that on her insta.

They probably got free VIP seats and behind the scenes stage passes. 

@ajp  So I lurked some of her fan accounts and some of Taylor's fan accounts on Twitter during the last two weeks and I have made some observations. It is abundantly clear that:

1) None of them are GP darling like Adele and Ed Sheeran. Their sales are fueled by their fanbase. Though Taylor is indeed a bigger celebrity than Carly.

2) Taylor is much bigger commercially because the size of her fanbase is much bigger than Carly (around 100 times, that's why Taylor sold out stadiums as well as sold 1 million copies first week) and Taylor's fanbase is much richer (each fan buys 10-20 copies and international fans sending US fans money via PayPal). Carly's fanbase just buys one or two copies each.

This is What They Say, is her favourite song with LA Hallucinations a close second. Also a possible tease for the next era “CRJ6” - She had fun with the disco influenced tracks on The Loneliest Time so much that she may continue to dip her toes into that genre of music. 

She once said that she had scrapped Disco Sweat (the album) in 2018 cause she thought it was terrible (and confessed to burying it in her back yard) but later promised in a Reddit Q&A in 2020, that once she figured the disco sound out, she may release it. She has been known to keep songs in a vault to rework for later projects. 

You'll be able to enjoy the same when the episode premieres on the Peloton platform on Nov. 10 at 7:30 p.m. ET. It will become available for on-demand streaming when the 30-minute class ends at 8 p.m. ET.

18 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

not RAW ME rip2fall8

OT: celebrating miss Jepsens bday.zip by streaming Dedicated / Dedicated Side B for the first time demi1 

Dedicated era was fantastic alex1

1 hour ago, ajp said:

In honour of her 37th Birthday, CBC Radio has ranked her top 37 songs in a Spotify Playlist:

CTTF is #1 down to IRLY at #37 kylie6

in what world is Backseat top 10? certainly not on this one jay1 

8 hours ago, ajp said:

Dedicated era was fantastic alex1

I was pleasently surprised, worth the hype unlike some other girlies mad2

1 minute ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

right. you are 6''2. Average height in Canada for male is 5''10

It’s not a height thing but a pillow size thing. I have king size pillows which are 20” x 36”. The CRJ pillowcases are queen size 20” x 30” bey7