Carly Rae Jepsen

true, but they included Curiosity. It wasn't released outside Canada. Talk to Me is so flawless and is far better than Curiosity. It should have been on the album (the UK got it with the CMM EP, but I don't know which other countries got it).

But, in saying that, I am impressed with the look of the tracklist maisy

Now I love Talk To Me, but do NOT come for Curiosity. ny9

RihannaRTT 13,045
Now I love Talk To Me, but do NOT come for Curiosity. ny9

I'm not saying Curiosity isn't good; it slays. but TTM is flawless (her second best song behind Money and the Ego) oprah2

Curiosity is getting radio treatment tho in the US. It's the 3rd single after Good Time.

I dun understand the problem. If people want the song, they'll download it. Like you, if you wanna make ur own little album with ur own tracklist, do it. I'm not judging the tracklist until I see the producers.

is it? why are they promoting an old song tho, I mean surely they'd be best to release a new song as a single (that's what you just said :nail:) and definitely not so soon after Good Time xtina1

Kyoteki 8,817
I'm not saying Curiosity isn't good; it slays. but TTM is flawless (her second best song behind Money and the Ego) oprah2

is it? why are they promoting an old song tho, I mean surely they'd be best to release a new song as a single (that's what you just said :nail:) and definitely not so soon after Good Time xtina1

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> Omg Why is there something negative for EVERYTHING, Paul?!

I dunno if it's the official single, but it's going on radio. It's an obvious catchy smash so we'll see how it'll do fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

ajp 9,658

OMG! cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

The Tracklisting slays!

(mind you - I was looking for Dear Julien to be listed +bummer+ I guess I'm going to have to wait for the Greatest Hits and Rarities Album )

Interesting to see CMM, Curiosity and GT at #3, #4 and #5 which means that the tracks Tiny Little Bows and This Kiss must be killer! cry1

She said that Beautiful was going to be a single, but I don't think it will now as Bieber's latest single is still climbing - but it will sell like crazy the first week and could chart on digital sales alone simply because of the Biebs.

I'm ready for this! xtina36

TTM is great, but Curiosity is superior lbr, Paul. ny1

I do find it odd that she's releasing it as the next single tho when she has all these new tracks, but I love Curiosity so I ain't even mad. brit43

RihannaRTT 13,045
TTM is great, but Curiosity is superior lbr, Paul. ny1

I do find it odd that she's releasing it as the next single tho when she has all these new tracks, but I love Curiosity so I ain't even mad. brit43

gaga9. TTM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other Carly song (except Money and the Ego) oprah1

agreed tbh maisy

so it looks like:

1. CMM

2. GT

3. Curiosity

4. Beautiful (ft. JB)

rachel4

RihannaRTT 13,045
fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> Omg Why is there something negative for EVERYTHING, Paul?!

I dunno if it's the official single, but it's going on radio. It's an obvious catchy smash so we'll see how it'll do fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

I don't like being disappointing when stuff flops etc, so I try to make it seem less good, and then I can be more expecting of a flop maisy. Like when TTT flopped I was like shock2shock2shock2, and then by the time WHYB was released I was like, "well it's not THAT good so I don't need it to go #1" etc. you get it? maisy (In short: I don't wanna get too high expectations then be let down moo1)

RihannaRTT 13,045

I don't like being disappointing when stuff flops etc, so I try to make it seem less good, and then I can be more expecting of a flop maisy. Like when TTT flopped I was like shock2shock2shock2, and then by the time WHYB was released I was like, "well it's not THAT good so I don't need it to go #1" etc. you get it? maisy (In short: I don't wanna get too high expectations then be let down moo1)

RihannaRTT 13,045
I'm so mad Both Sides Now and Picture aren't on there fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

agreed with Picture maisy

BSN, I would like it on there, but it was a b-side in all countries I think, so it's not really gonna matter that much tbh maisy

Just A Step Away didn't make the tracklist :(

I was hoping Good Time would end up being a bonus track, it's not that good tbh +laughcry+

My cuuuuuuuuriosity will never let me go oh oh oh oh oh xtina44

Such a good song and like awesome that it's on the tracklist for the album cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'> Carly coming for wigs +legend+

Some of these song titles though.. Your Heart Is A Muscle? um1 Wrong Feels So Right? um1 I Know You Have A Girlfriend? um1

I'm slightly intrigued brit15