Gabe.

Shakira

Hello. Any news about the next album? I think, Shakira would be wondering the same thing... aretha1

I am a fan since 2010 and now Shakira is a mess. Fortunately, her discography is huge (DELL, Fijacion Oral Vol 1, She Wolf, Laundry Service, PD...) cry5

I miss her.

58 minutes ago, Inevitable said:

Hello. Any news about the next album? I think, Shakira would be wondering the same thing... aretha1

I am a fan since 2010 and now Shakira is a mess. Fortunately, her discography is huge (DELL, Fijacion Oral Vol 1, She Wolf, Laundry Service, PD...) cry5

I miss her.

Hii tehe1 

I miss her too. She gave birth to her second child this year and she's in the Disney movie Zootopia and is also doing a song for it with Sia.. but other than that.. I haven't heard anything about a new album brit2

I miss her.

Hii tehe1 

I miss her too. She gave birth to her second child this year and she's in the Disney movie Zootopia and is also doing a song for it with Sia.. but other than that.. I haven't heard anything about a new album brit2

I miss her.

Hii tehe1 

I miss her.

Hii tehe1 

39 minutes ago, Sylkmonster said:

Hii tehe1 

After the release of the eponymous album, she wanted to release an album in Spanish, nothing. In September 2015, she said that she will come back in studio on December 2015, but right now, we don't know. I don't believe it. On the other hand, she loves sharing Milan and Sacha pictures and shows her love with Pique... Many fans were disappointed by the last album, that's my opinion too. Dare is a worst song and the entire album is generic and a little annoying except Empire, Chasing Shadows and You Don't Care About Me. Wait and see... awk1

3 hours ago, Inevitable said:

After the release of the eponymous album, she wanted to release an album in Spanish, nothing. In September 2015, she said that she will come back in studio on December 2015, but right now, we don't know. I don't believe it. On the other hand, she loves sharing Milan and Sacha pictures and shows her love with Pique... Many fans were disappointed by the last album, that's my opinion too. Dare is a worst song and the entire album is generic and a little annoying except Empire, Chasing Shadows and You Don't Care About Me. Wait and see... awk1

Omg I cant wait for ha new stuff yas2 

your set tho yas2 

tumblr_n7id5bsaSr1s8fmjbo1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Saiga said:

I believe so. She hasn't come to South America since 2006 and she always says she's so proud to be a Latin American brit6

I think she'll take atleast 3 years before she tours again.. cause of the new baby eve1 

1 hour ago, Saiga said:

Aah alright. I thought she was pregnant again and she and Piqué were going to look a beautiful couple of rabbits eve1eve1

they'll probably get married and have a 3rd kid eve1eve1 

And Shak won't return until the World Cup comes around again... nat1