Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aion

Guy treats the shit out of Piers Morgan

ny6ny6

So Piers, gentleman that he is, goes

Welcome to Twitter @MadonnaMDNAday - you're still banned from my show. Love Piers

Guy, being in Madonna's corner as he is, replies

Really??

ApCYKH1CMAIGcIY.jpg

ny2ny2ny2ny2ny2

Piers' predictable and stale reply:

Madonna's only been banned from my #CNN show @guyoseary - not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too.

+laughcry+

Discuss. ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>

It's so lame, and unprofessional.

Madge is amazing person, very intresting, smart.

She's a dream for an tv host. He proved that he's limited for too many times, and I'm sad to see that smn withhuge show in his hands is able to make those msitakes, to judge people, to not even try to think outside of the box. Madonna will live without his show, so will he without Madonna, but she would never make dumb moves. She's very classy and professional, unlike Pierce.

And Guy made me LOL with that. ny7

It's soooo funny hahaha+lol+ Piers has trashed Madonna so many times and how many times he has seen Madonna care? Um, zero. He's so pathetic, it's embarrasing.

GUY +bow+ +bow+ +bow+

It's soooo funny hahaha+lol+ Piers has trashed Madonna so many times and how many times he has seen Madonna care? Um, zero. He's so pathetic, it's embarrasing.

GUY +bow+ +bow+ +bow+

true. madonna4

Piers Morgan wants Madonna to "get down on bended knee" and apologize to him ... on TMZ -- all because of a mystery feud that blew up on the Internet this week.

You'll recall ... Piers publicly banned Madonna from his CNN show on Twitter Tuesday, writing, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

Madonna's manager Guy Oseary thumbed his nose in response, tweeting back Madonna had already been invited to Piers' UK show -- so Piers extended the ban worldwide.

Piers refused to elaborate on what's really behind the feud -- on his way out of an L.A. supermarket today -- telling us, "It's a private spat." (Piers also doesn't return his shopping cart to the cart corral in the parking lot ... but that's another issue.)

Piers added, "Madonna can come on [my] show, but she has to get on bended knee and apologize to me ... on TMZ."

But he probably won't get his wish -- because a source close to Madonna's management tells TMZ, "Piers is delusional for feuding with Madonna. He isn't even on Madonna's radar. The UK invitation speaks for itself."

brit35brit35

Piers added, "Madonna can come on [my] show, but she has to get on bended knee and apologize to me ... on TMZ."

What is this guy on? Didn't he just say she was banned from his show? fall1

Dead @ his ego assuming Madonna even knows who he is, let alone wanting to be on his show.

Piers refused to elaborate on what's really behind the feud -- on his way out of an L.A. supermarket today -- telling us, "It's a private spat."

If it's so private, why does he deal with it so publicly? That makes no sense. He's acting like he's keeping it classy by never getting into the details but he acts like such a douche canoe to her.

If it's so private, why does he deal with it so publicly? That makes no sense. He's acting like he's keeping it classy by never getting into the details but he acts like such a douche canoe to her.

He wants dem ranking to his show ny2 ny2

DEAD :lmfao:

That email is bullshit anyway. He gets B-listers at best for that show. The premier talkshow in Britain atm for promo is Graham Norton, and seeing as Madge has already done it, 'there's no need to go on any other talkshows' ny2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.