Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤

Rihanna | Unapologetic | November 19th, 2012

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤
yeah we need this stickied tbh moo1

another thread rih20

This was the very first thread, actually. sass1

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤
The only producer I'm not here for so far is RedOne xtina2 The others on the list sound great antm1

A lot of people are saying that tbh, and it's so hard not to judge a producer on the songs he's worked on before when he is working with your fave, but I wasn't entirely here for Luke on the last album, and he surprised me.

I don't think RedOne will give her any generic trashy beats. She's too big a star for that shit. moo1

A lot of people are saying that tbh, and it's so hard not to judge a producer on the songs he's worked on before when he is working with your fave, but I wasn't entirely here for Luke on the last album, and he surprised me.

I don't think RedOne will give her any generic trashy beats. She's too big a star for that shit. moo1

I hope you're right.

Anyways, are you bitches ready for another #3 debut? rih20

Guest ❤ уυηg яαρυηχєℓ ❤
I hope you're right.

Anyways, are you bitches ready for another #3 debut? rih20

Keeping my fingers crossed for another #4 debut, keeping it hipster like Rated R. rih6

Unpopular opinion here, but I would love to see her do another Pon De Replay... it just fits her voice so well! Such a summer jam oprah2

It won't happen tho cause that's totally not her style anymore and it probably wouldn't smash...

Unpopular opinion here, but I would love to see her do another Pon De Replay... it just fits her voice so well! Such a summer jam oprah2

It won't happen tho cause that's totally not her style anymore and it probably wouldn't smash...

yeah not hurr for that flop sass1

like literally, its one of her worst songs, alongside DSTM, Cockiness and Birthday Cake.

here for emotional ballads - Take a Bow 2.0 must happen oprah1