Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shots

Why does Ke$ha always lose her noms?

Simply because awards don't taker her seriously right now. She's released 6 single, 4 of them being club-bangers about getting fucked up - Tik Tok, Blah Blah Blah, Take it Off, Blow - so is that really going to win awards? No.

If she changes her lyrics into something deeper she'll gain respect. Also, she's new. Her fan base is still fairly small and she's going up constantly against massive names who are more established, she it's harder for her to win.

Artist Of the Year award, ummm um1

Yes, Billboard named her Hot 100 Artist of 2010, Canadian Hot 100 Artist of 2010, Digital Songs Artist of 2010, Top New Artist of 2010, and something else, I forget.

um1

Yes, Billboard named her Hot 100 Artist of 2010, Canadian Hot 100 Artist of 2010, Digital Songs Artist of 2010, Top New Artist of 2010, and something else, I forget.

um1

Oh those categories, I thought like artist of the year, that's different ny1

How did she win that five times when she's only out since like 2008 or smth, and Gaga and Adele won it like 2010/2011 um1

Tik Tok went #1 in 2010...

And there was more than one category...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.