Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hunter Jean

EXCLUSIVE LOUD TOUR NEWS COMING SOON!!!!!!!

So I found out some really amazing news about Rih's Loud Tour!!! I will post it in a few days, friday at the latest! I am trying really hard not to tell ANYONE but its killing me not to tell anyone this AMAZING MAJAH NEWS!!!! Rihanna Navy, ur gonna go CRAZY over this!!!!!!!!! So get ready guys! FOTP is gonna hav a LOUD tour exclusive, that is if RiRi announces it before me!

Well, when she said the fans wud be apart of the show, she wasnt kidding! People who purchased VIP riser seats will be in for a huge treat! The riser will be elevated above the stage on a runway Rihanna walks on! You'll literally be within breathing distance of Rihanna!!! This stage is revolutionary and takes "fan interaction" to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! Now Rihanna has mentioned the stage briefly on both her twitter and after her American Idol performance. Now this has been confirmed by a source who called Live Nation and spilled the beans to me!

Now i spill another exclusive i just found out... Who got M&G to the LGOE tour? If so, what was it like? And are u gettin M&G's for the Loud Tour?

I didn't get them for Loud sadly, but I had them for LGOE! What's the exclusive...!?!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.