Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sonny101

U.S. iTunes Tracker

It's cool to see TTWE rising now that she has a nice chunk of airplay.

Hopefully this results in a top 5 placement on the Hot 100 next week.

I think she needs about 220 points to get in the top 5.

150k sales + 55m AI + TTWE video streams = ?? next week.

^ I will, I hate to say this but BTW doesn't have the Bad-Romance,Poker-face longevity

Yeah. Because BTW already had amazing debut and second weeks that sold like crazy.And she doesn't promote it as crazy as Poker face or Bad Romance .;) Anyway , the real first single will be Judas. BTW is like only a promo single that described the album. :tehe2:

Yeah. Because BTW already had amazing debut and second weeks that sold like crazy.And she doesn't promote it as crazy as Poker face or Bad Romance .;) Anyway , the real first single will be Judas. BTW is like only a promo single that described the album. :tehe2:

She promoted it more than Katy promoted E.T., and it had MUCH more hype so it'd be pretty astounding if Katy's 4th single outsells her 1st. I agree though (and hope) that Judas will be her real comeback!

She promoted it more than Katy promoted E.T., and it had MUCH more hype so it'd be pretty astounding if Katy's 4th single outsells her 1st. I agree though (and hope) that Judas will be her real comeback!

Yeah I agree. E.T. really killed the chart too. +bow+ Katy already got 3 singles that sold 4 million , almost 4 million , and 3 million in this album and E.T. can sold 3 / 4 million too. It's really amazing. +bow+

E.T. still #1 & #18, Born This Way down to #13. I wonder if E.T. will end up outselling BTW in the long run...

Born This Way isn't dead yet; the Country Road Version is doing well on iTunes and her second video for it is yet to come (I have a feeling it will be released album week). Plus, when the LP drops and her promo and summer performances kick in, I'm sure she will end up with 4mill + when all is said and done. E.T though will also easily clear 3 million, but has Perry got anything lined up for the next few months that will keep the sales coming in when the initial interest dies down? I think they will be close.

Born This Way is really a song for her fans; that is more about the theme/message than it is about being a bombastic hit record (Bad Romance), and in the long run, will do her huge favours. Judas is what's going to remind people how good her dance-pop songs are, and I think will have more success in the short term.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.