Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Influence

Official Picture Collection

On ٣‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٧ at 3:39 PM, Kirjava said:

My favourite Xtina gallery no longer allows you to views all the folders within categories, it only shows the latest updated ones:

http://xtina.pl/gallery/index.php?cat=28

Idk, if it's a glitch or something, but it's been like this for more than a week.

I've noticed that as well.

Hope they fix it soon

37 minutes ago, Telepathy said:

I've noticed that as well.

Hope they fix it soon

Omg, finally someone else who knows/cares about this as well. fall7 It annoys me, cuz this is by far the most extensive Xtina gallery, but now I can't browse it properly and have to resort to using other sites when looking for specific pics.

They keep updating the site tho, so they should have noticed it by now. giveup1 Idek who could we even contact about this.

2 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Omg, finally someone else who knows/cares about this as well. fall7 It annoys me, cuz this is by far the most extensive Xtina gallery, but now I can't browse it properly and have to resort to using other sites when looking for specific pics.

They keep updating the site tho, so they should have noticed it by now. giveup1 Idek who could we even contact about this.

I think they have an account on twitter, try to notify them about it ;)   

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.