Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Influence

Official Picture Collection

I could've sworn some of you follow the same tumblrs I do. Or do you run them maybe?

I love Fuckyeahsuperbitch but it's been inactive for months now:(

I run my own tumblr, I use what I have reblogged on it :)

I run my own tumblr, I use what I have reblogged on it :)

I wonder if I follow you! Bionicaguilera posts shitloads of pics every day, Superbitch was MASSIVE with all the news and song snippets for Bionic, but it's almost dead now. Xtinalegend is good.

I don't really like the concept of tumblr, because mostly people just post damn pictures and no words+laughcry+

I wonder if I follow you! Bionicaguilera posts shitloads of pics every day, Superbitch was MASSIVE with all the news and song snippets for Bionic, but it's almost dead now. Xtinalegend is good.

I don't really like the concept of tumblr, because mostly people just post damn pictures and no words+laughcry+

Maybe I don't have many followers haha :) I don't take tons of pictures up there every day, I do it when I want too +laughcry+

I used to have a tumblr but got incredibly bored. But I still follow a lot of Christina ones so that's where I get my pics from.

Christina's #1 Fan is one of the best. Great pics, gifs and edits :)

I used to have a tumblr but got incredibly bored. But I still follow a lot of Christina ones so that's where I get my pics from.

Christina's #1 Fan is one of the best. Great pics, gifs and edits :)

http://ilovextina 94.tumblr.com/ this one? =) She's from the same country as I'm ;)<3

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.