Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Navy

Man Down (Next Single?) - California King Bed (Scrapped)

had a discussion with a radio station after they posted this via facebook,

Rihanna single change... "California King Bed" was set to become Riri's new single (that's why she performed it on Idol) but now has been changed to "Man Down" which was also co-written by singer and childhood friend Shontelle! What do you think? Good decision??

She didn't change singles... California King Bed is still getting released followed by Man Down, they both go for radio adds in early May & music videos for both have already been filmed. She wasn't planning on releasing CKB in the U.S., bu...t due to demand she is. California King Bed is the Pop/Mediastream single & Man Down will be sent to Urban/Rhymatic stations. Trust me, guys Rih is my fav! My life is 24/7 based around her! lol

Actually we just had a meeting with a Def Jam rep today and they are looking for adds on Man Down now instead of California King Bed because CKB didn't get good reviews from radio... On Newmusicserver.com (the source where radio program dir...ectors go to) Man Down is being pushed on Top 40 & Rhythmic radio. Just giving you the facts straight from the source Def Jam Records. I think we will go by what the label is telling us and what they are telling us to play. Trust us we now what we are talking about. :)See More

17 hours ago ·

http://www.facebook....f_t=share_reply

Now how the hell is a radio station gonna have an interview w/ DefJam. And this isn't evven a big radio station. My local radio station has more facebook likes than them & I live in a town of nobody. So California King Bed is or isn't the next single?

Whaaaaaat D:

Man Down will flop SO hard ..I was quite excited about CKB being on the cards as a single :(

Still hoping though that she releases Cheers before this era is finished +pray+

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.