Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hot as Ice

This sucks - I KEEP FORGETTING THIS SECTION EXISTS :'(

Personally I don't think Ke$ha is ready for her own section and is more suited to a sub section.

I'm looking forward to what she'll bring in her next record, which I hope will be something different from what we've seen before. Then maybe she can cement her position as pop princess worthy of her own section :)

Personally I don't think Ke$ha is ready for her own section and is more suited to a sub section.

I'm looking forward to what she'll bring in her next record, which I hope will be something different from what we've seen before. Then maybe she can cement her position as pop princess worthy of her own section :)

You did not. +dead+

She is already a Pop Princess and needs no more proof since TiK ToK.

every single ke$ha has released has hit the top 10...and she has 2 number 1's I think she is worthy of her own section.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.