Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest Dance with You

RUMOR: Woo-Hoo (new song) Lyrics

i found a DL link of a shitty quality of Woo-Hoo, I think it's woo-hoo at least, its a 1:29 seconds and its real bad quality

That's disappointing tbh rih1

wish none of these had gotten out, i'm defs not downloading.

Since this evening it's time to coming out...

Someone in this fanbase is super close with Ke$has team and they get EVERYTHING like the instrumental for BootyCall 2.0 is out there rn too

Bullshits.

They steal them and I strongly disapprove this behaviour.

UPDATE: Someone has just stated that they are going to leak Woo-Hoo in full to pressure Ke$ha and her label to release the single sooner, since it is already complete, much like "Judas" by Lady Gaga, and "California Girls" by Katy Perry

UPDATE: Someone has just stated that they are going to leak Woo-Hoo in full to pressure Ke$ha and her label to release the single sooner, since it is already complete, much like "Judas" by Lady Gaga, and "California Girls" by Katy Perry

fall4 i feel like that won't do anything except delay it further

K I hope their ass gets sued for piracy tbh.

Leaking won't pressure her into releasing anything faster it will just change her plans about what is released first.

They have already decided that WooHoo most likely won't be the first single as they want to get the ball rolling with a different sound.

You are just gonna cause tracks to be removed and replaced by others. Nobody has Woo Hoo HQ so if LQ leaks and it's removed how are you gonna get it then?

Leaking won't pressure her into releasing anything faster it will just change her plans about what is released first.

They have already decided that WooHoo most likely won't be the first single as they want to get the ball rolling with a different sound.

You are just gonna cause tracks to be removed and replaced by others. Nobody has Woo Hoo HQ so if LQ leaks and it's removed how are you gonna get it then?

+bow+

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.