Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CroNich

Just Stop!!

As you all know, the last couple of days have been rather chaotic if your a Ke$ha stan, whether its the "new" songs going around or her twitter being hacked by the same "clique" of so called Ke$ha fans and for me personally its turned what was going to a long and rewarding process into a rather fucked up, gigantic mess, and it all has to do with that same group of Ke$ha fans (trolls) who go around hacking computers, stealing new material, trading it with one and other and bragging about it in front of everyone yet not willing to share. There are a few very obvious flaws in this plan that they are either to dumb or to ignorant to think about.

Firstly, i personally don't know where these people get the songs from or why, maybe they are just really impatient, maybe they like to feel powerful or maybe they just like the attention they get when the brag about it. New songs (once completed) are stored ready to be chosen for the final cut in the album, i have no experience in the music industry, but i comes across as they record maybe 20-30 songs for the album and pick the best bunch to make the final cut. When songs get out they spread uncontrollably like wild fire, and so enough a perfectly (radio-friendly) smash of a song has leaked and will not make it onto the album, which means the General public will likely never get to enjoy it, and we see a perfectly good song go to waste. We then miss out on all the promotion that comes with the song (likely it would of been a single) get to miss out on performances, hearing it on the radio, singing with your friends and what could of been a great music video. Of course I'm referring to Woo Hoo, now it is believed that someone will leak the HQ very soon, and not only will not get to be on the album, but may delay the album catastrophically, which means no new music for even longer.

I would also like to make this point directly to these so called animals (lets just say they are the Cannibal side of us). You may think you are really clever and awesome for going around spreading fake rumours, annoying Ke$ha (who is the one we are supposedly here for) and spreading new potential songs. Personally and I'm sure I'm not alone, you just come across as lame and immature and when i think about the life you have outside of the internet, only a small black hole comes into my mind. You cause chaos, stress and disaster not only for yourselfs but for Ke$ha and her team. Also when a good song leaks and is taken off the album, imagine how Ke$ha feels herself. She is busting her butt of trying to record this insanely awesome record for EVERYONE to enjoy, and the amount of effort she puts into a song is just thrown out the window when it leaks. Imagine the disappointment, anger and betrayal she must feel, and like I've stated about, this means either a lesser song will be placed on the album or she will have to spend time working on a new song and delaying this album even further.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of Animals that i am in love with, including many of this site, there care-free spirit, funny personality and overall plain niceness compared to other groups is great and i really really enjoy talking to them, but its just those select few who ruin it for everyone, they make all of us look bad, cause problems and delay us from getting new music. I don't expect them to read this, but it would be good if somehow this got across to them, to just stop, stop making being a fan of one truly talented artist a nightmare and a fight to the death (almost). By continuing to do what you are doing will only make her and her label take more time and alienating the other fans and making them feel out of the loop. if you MUST (and i emphasise MUST) Steal (and i empashise STEAL as well) her new music, don't brag about it, just keep it to yourself, so it doesn't get out or leak and her label doesn't find out and cancel everything.

For those who read all of that thank you, and please, please, please try and spread the message, i really want being an animal to be good, but right now its a horror show.

For those who are good, I love you, stay strong and please spread the message, thanks

On a side not, to some of the others, stop asking and wishing for things to leak, trust me, you do not want this

+bravo+ Well said

I hate that some people just can't wait till the album is released instead of stealing and leaking shit and delaying the album, it annoys me. I really hope Woo Hoo doesn't leak, from what I heard it is amazing so I really want it to be on the album.

So to the people who have the song, just don't leak it and don't let any more other people listen to it. Thanks

Thanks, like and standing ovation that is missing on this forum.

During these days I think and feel exactly the same things.

Unfortunately I'm kinda pessimist about the fact that they can understand, but at least this is the demonstration that true animals are honest and respectful.

I agree with everything you said and the last paragraph is 100% true!! but i do have a problem with this "whether its the "new" songs going around or her twitter being hacked by the same "clique" of so called Ke$ha fans" its not a "clique" hacking her. i dont know why this word is used in this thread and the last thread made about this situation. It just makes people look bad once you start talking about things youre not 100% sure on. Im not saying this to cause anything but its just annoying for most of us who are in the supposed "clique".

i don't know much about the "clique" or lack thereof, I just know that I agree if you're a fan of ke$ha you shouldn't be parading around bragging that you got a stolen item from her computer or team or whatever you wanna say. support the bitch and let her make her music cry1 and let it come out and slay. yeah I get we all wanna hear stuff i know i do and I say i want a snippet but I don't think any of us actually would want her rumored new single to leak in full hq before the release because we know how much effect that could have.

i don't know much about the "clique" or lack thereof, I just know that I agree if you're a fan of ke$ha you shouldn't be parading around bragging that you got a stolen item from her computer or team or whatever you wanna say. support the bitch and let her make her music cry1 and let it come out and slay. yeah I get we all wanna hear stuff i know i do and I say i want a snippet but I don't think any of us actually would want her rumored new single to leak in full hq before the release because we know how much effect that could have.

Agree with you!! those who brag and say they stole the music from her teams computer are idiots.Lots of people are just making it worse for everyone by talking about what they've heard and writing lyrics on twitter.

It amazes me how hypocrites can some people be. Anyway.

Well, let's say that the wrongest part is not actually "hacking" her computer, it's the spreading. People go on Tinychat all the fucking time and play songs that should never ever have even got out there. If you have a friend or someone that you know that actually can keep his/her mouth shut and then you decide to share a song here and there, that's okay. But spreading instead of sharing is unacceptable in my opinion and honestly I wouldn't call the people that do this "fans", at all. They know how much damage they can do to Ke$ha's work but still they keep on doing their shit. It's just so immature, those people have no life at all instead of doing all they can to have new material and brag. This situation has gone way too far now, we should do something to work this out.

I agree with everything you said and the last paragraph is 100% true!! but i do have a problem with this "whether its the "new" songs going around or her twitter being hacked by the same "clique" of so called Ke$ha fans" its not a "clique" hacking her. i dont know why this word is used in this thread and the last thread made about this situation. It just makes people look bad once you start talking about things youre not 100% sure on. Im not saying this to cause anything but its just annoying for most of us who are in the supposed "clique".

Exactly this! And (OP) you keep saying these songs were obtained through hacking or stealing, when that also is not the case. That isn't how I got them anyway.

P.S Pretty Lady isn't on the album so this whole post only really applies to WooHoo (which is not going to be a single I may also add).

I don't think leaking should be an issue. Hell E.T. leaked before Cali Gurls came out and E.T. was a promo single in August and didn't come out until March and it hit #1 for 5 weeks, second biggest selling song of 2011, and was her biggest radio hit ever fall4

but hope this stuff stops and she doesn't get distracted making this album. My body is ready for it.

I agree with most of the things CroNich and others were saying, except the "clique" part. Those people that were mentioned in the other thread (michy, claire, christine, gettsleazy, kevin, thomas, etc) never defined themselves as a clique. People on twitter/this forum made them that by grouping them together. Furthermore, no one from this said "clique" is responsible for any music leaking. How can you claim that someone from this clique is responsible for leaking music when the snippets from Pretty Lady are leaked on Austin's site which you did not mention him in the list of people in the other thread? Also, people on this forum need to stop assuming that because these people are a "clique" that they all somehow have all of this magical unleaked Ke$ha music and that they go around rubbing it people's faces, because they don't.

The same goes for the hacking situation, stop assuming because they're a "clique", and that they are responsible for the things that have been happening lately, which is not the case

I agree with most of the things CroNich and others were saying, except the "clique" part. Those people that were mentioned in the other thread (michy, claire, christine, gettsleazy, kevin, thomas, etc) never defined themselves as a clique. People on twitter/this forum made them that by grouping them together. Furthermore, no one from this said "clique" is responsible for any music leaking. How can you claim that someone from this clique is responsible for leaking music when the snippets from Pretty Lady are leaked on Austin's site which you did not mention him in the list of people in the other thread? Also, people on this forum need to stop assuming that because these people are a "clique" that they all somehow have all of this magical unleaked Ke$ha music and that they go around rubbing it people's faces, because they don't.

The same goes for the hacking situation, stop assuming because they're a "clique", and that they are responsible for the things that have been happening lately, which is not the case

THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY BEING SMART!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.