Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Abner

X Factorney Discussion Thread

dance magic  

5 members have voted

1. 1. babe with the power

• More than one year (specify)

TBH everything I do is with plans to work for Brit one day, that's why I study pr, and that's why I work as a stylist, I deserved to work for her. cry1

Yeah and would be like stinky ny2

they would prolly have like six thousand different copies of it incase she rubbed KFC grease on it or let one of her dogs poop on it one day. fall5

oh you must work for OK! Magazine ny2

tbh if I did I would only ever spin shit in the best way.

Britney lets dog poop on dress during photoshoot.. amazing deeprooted commentary on the selfish, stuck-up behavior of the fashion industry who Britney feels needs to be brought downE a peg to her dog's level. brit43

tbh if I did I would only ever spin shit in the best way.

Britney lets dog poop on dress during photoshoot.. amazing deeprooted commentary on the selfish, stuck-up behavior of the fashion industry who Britney feels needs to be brought downE a peg to her dog's level. brit43

I love it cry1 brit43

I gotta share this here... Christina is such an pressed cunt, Britney is following her on twitter, but she's not following back, but she's following Kim Kardashian. :icant:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.