Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Abner

X Factorney Discussion Thread

dance magic  

5 members have voted

1. 1. babe with the power

• More than one year (specify)

HOW. FUCKING. BRILLIANT. that Don Philip auditioned.. I mean, try making that shit up? brit7

Always kinda liked I Will Still Love You though (+tehe3+) but to have him be a complete and utter trainwreck mess on the X Factor fall1 I would love to see that when it airs brit7

He implied that Britney was homophobic back in the day and told him that it wasn't okay to be gay... Awkward.

I mean, I've seen Britney documentaries, she's pretty much ONLY surrounded by gay men (with the exception of Jason, of course). So this guy is loco.

I literally fucking can't at Don auditioning. That fucking slayed me omg.

He gets to land a duet on one of the best selling albums of all time for one of the biggest stars of all time and then 14 years later he auditions for her and doesn't make it fall1

That fag is about to get a dragging of a lifetime. I'll break his already fragile state of mind. That bitch wants to throw below the belt shade like that! Who the fuck does that pressed as fag think he is?!

LQ2Xo.gif

Read his entire facebook. He starts talking about walking with angels, following people to the edge, etc.

The only other people in my life that I know that talk cray cray like that are meth users. Just sayin'. His mind is on a different plane, I think...

Read his entire facebook. He starts talking about walking with angels, following people to the edge, etc.

The only other people in my life that I know that talk cray cray like that are meth users. Just sayin'. His mind is on a different plane, I think...

He needs rehab and a reality check that druggie ruined his vocals.

LQ2Xo.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.